Pages:
Author

Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS - page 11. (Read 1104 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
In my opinion, it is a bit more to see their road map detailed and in the right direction that they set out.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
Been here  for almost  ten months  to be  exact but  still  I  haven't received  large  amount  of money or  bounty token because  lot's of bounties I've'  been through is scam or not successful , but  knowing the fact that  there are  still bounties are good or promising I  choose to stay and still  working  here  Wink  and yes joining  a campaign because it is handled  by  trusted and  good bounty manager one  of my reason  Smiley having a good manager  is much  easier to trust the campaigns he handled.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 19, 2018, 09:40:26 AM
1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 19, 2018, 09:31:17 AM
How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: