Pages:
Author

Topic: FOR DAY TRADERS! - page 3. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
The amount of money you can earn everyday from trading depend on how much money you can invest to trade. Beside don't trade too many coins, you just should care about 4 or 5 coins with high trading volume on any exchange cause it's good coin and has good potential to pump in a day or two. One more thing, don't buy anycoin when it has increased a lot in just a day cause after that there will be a big dump for these coin so if you buy it at that time, it'll be ATH price Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 24, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
Hi guys. I really wanted to become a day trader to maximize my profits. Now, i wanna ask if how much do you earn in a day? How many coin charts do you usually monitor? Do you have a minimum charts to look at? Thanks
If you don't have any knowledge about day trading yet then I would not recommend it, when we say day trading we buy altcoins and sell it before the day ends (depending on how many coins you can monitor or you like to trade), it is easy just like that but it is hard to make profit because there is no guarantee that the coin/s you trade will increase its value within the day. How much you can earn? It depends on how much money you can trade and depends how much increase the coin you trade can reach, the more money you trade the more chances that you will earn more but also the more chances that you will lose huge part of it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
February 24, 2018, 11:07:05 AM
u should know much about the charts if you want to be a daytrader, and have a time like more than 10 hours a day to starring at the charts in many markets
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
I used to be a day-trader.
I looked for opportunities in every up and down of prices.
after thinking, day-trader doesn't suit for me. because i am often to lose. now, I prefer to be a holder.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 24, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
Hi guys. I really wanted to become a day trader to maximize my profits. Now, i wanna ask if how much do you earn in a day? How many coin charts do you usually monitor? Do you have a minimum charts to look at? Thanks
Day trading is actually more harder to execute than it looks. You will need huge capital to get started and make decent profit. You need to act quick along with the market movement. Any mistake will make you suffer a huge capital loss. Time commitment is a big deal over here. Without knowledge or experience you will most likely defeated. I never tried day trading since the amount of time and patience needed is out of my reach.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 24, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

I think it is almost impossible to say an exact amount for that. It depends on your trading skills and luck. In my opinion, you can make good profits by buying some altcoins which have low prices, but if you have no luck, you can not get profit by day trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
February 24, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Day trader is really an time consuming activity since you need to check from time to time the prices of your coins, you as a newbie i'd advice to trade 3-4 coins because 5 or more will put you on stress, and always check BTC chart before anything else.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
February 24, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
First of all you should be aware that to be a day-trader requires a lot of time and attention. A lot of stressed is involved as well especially if you're a newbie. And my recommendation is to stick to maximum 4-5 coins. Always chart BTC first. You can make huge money by day-trading but you can lose a lot as well. Good luck!  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: