Pages:
Author

Topic: █ █▀▀ [FOR HIRE] Web developer and web designer for hire ▄▄█ █ - page 2. (Read 3130 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I can vouch for OP. The pictures in the OP were a job I needed done.
A pleasure to deal- and work with. Fast iterations and alterations, great insights and clean code.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Do you provide any vouch copy ? You have not included samples of your work. Please also include the expected rate you are willing to work at. Can you make a coplete website which has multiple pages like a freelancing website ?
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
Professional Developer/Consultant for ~5 years now. Living in The Netherlands so if you prefer to speak Dutch, that is fine as well! Interested in doing:

- Web development (full-stack development)
 - Web design
 - Making scripts (like web scraping, data analysis, etc.)
 - Design → HTML/CSS/JS
 - Instagram/Twitter bots
 - Online Gambling (e.g. lotteries, dice, poker, etc.)
 - Simple Exchanges
 - Webshops

Basically almost any kind of project. Not interested in projects with a budget lower than $150.

Experienced in the following languages/frameworks/tools:
 - HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular, Vue.js and others.
 - NodeJS, Python, Java, C#, PHP, Elixir, Scala and a quick adaption rate to new programming languages.
 - Django, Flask, Spring, Javalin and others.
 - SQL (MySQL), MongoDB, CouchDB
 - JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito, mocha.js, chai.js, Cypress and more test frameworks.

Check out my GitHub account for some of my projects: Adriandmen.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. You can either send me a PM or send me a message on Telegram at @Adriandmen.

P.S. I don't do blockchain development (like coin development) at the moment, my apologies in advance (however, I can do development involving cryptocurrency such as for payment processing, transaction handling, etc.).
Pages:
Jump to: