Pages:
Author

Topic: [For Hire]✔✔✔Social Media Manager And Campaign Manager. - page 4. (Read 41469 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
OP, would you also offer this service for different things than promoting crypto? For example, arts
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
BUMP
Just done my work with Bitcointalk.club

yup, and happy with results, thanks for your efforts.  Grin

Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 2310
BUMP
Just done my work with Bitcointalk.club

yup, and happy with results, thanks for your efforts.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Quick feedback from me. OP offered me a free 'demo' of his service, see link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-twitter-campaign-for-your-website-trial-1622698
Since I wanted to promote a referral link, he agreed to provide only "1: Around 30 Tweets. ( From 3 different Twitter accounts )" part, not the full service package.
Although didn't get any signups (yet) I'm quite happy with number of clicks and with OP's reporting and communication.
Thanks lolxxx, much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I had lolxxxx help me advertise and bring more traffic to my thread. Also was following his tweets and really liked his work. Would definitely suggest hiring him if you guys need to get more traffic to your site. Cheers! lolxxxx

Thanks you, The detailed work spreadsheet has been sent to you.
If you have any new website online hire me to promote it Smiley .

P.S : Giving awesome discount on my services. PM me now.

Sure thing, will definitely contact you in the future. Have a couple of projects I am working on. Could you send me the password to the spreadsheet ? I think you missed that in the message.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Great service, paid in advance and got great results.

Francis
legendary
I had lolxxxx help me advertise and bring more traffic to my thread. Also was following his tweets and really liked his work. Would definitely suggest hiring him if you guys need to get more traffic to your site. Cheers! lolxxxx

Thanks you, The detailed work spreadsheet has been sent to you.
If you have any new website online hire me to promote it Smiley .

P.S : Giving awesome discount on my services. PM me now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
legendary
just so you all know, I have hired OP for a campaign, and it's running right now, I am pleased with whats happening and the contact with weekly updates as to whats going on.

Thanks for the kind reply. I hope that you will hire me for another month Smiley .

yes, got a good number of visitors and some sign ups  Shocked

one more month please  Cool

Thanks you.
I will work hard again for this month too Smiley .
copper member
just so you all know, I have hired OP for a campaign, and it's running right now, I am pleased with whats happening and the contact with weekly updates as to whats going on.

Thanks for the kind reply. I hope that you will hire me for another month Smiley .

yes, got a good number of visitors and some sign ups  Shocked

one more month please  Cool
legendary

copper member

legendary
can you give me offer for your service.
I am currently working on two sites, and for two-three weeks we need promotion for them. i would like to hear your price and what do I get in return
thanks

Well i guess you have read the OP closely and completely?
I am sending you a PM with what i will give you+pricing.

More details about site will be discussed.
legendary
Activity: 1203
can you give me offer for your service.
I am currently working on two sites, and for two-three weeks we need promotion for them. i would like to hear your price and what do I get in return
thanks
legendary
interesting, contacted and some details discussed, going to give OP a try and see what results they can come up with.

Thanks for taking interest in my service, Everything is discussed in PM and everything has been told.
I hope you will be satisfied with my service as others.
copper member
interesting, contacted and some details discussed, going to give OP a try and see what results they can come up with.
legendary
Has anyone worked with him and can can give info on how effective his work is at gaining exposure?

Yes many sites worked with me you can check in the OP.
You can read the recent reviews. And can check my profile too.

user is very reliable. all proof of work asked has been provided within 24hours. in a very detailed spreadsheet.

tho not much action due to our organization being very very young, user has been able to make hits to our website more or less every hour or so.

satisfied.

booked for october.

Really amazing the way Chap is working

I am expecting a dice site soon and i guess his work will get doubled Wink

Nice to be working with you bro Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Has anyone worked with him and can can give info on how effective his work is at gaining exposure?
legendary
OP.. i think you must clean first your trust rating before running it. many users here will discourage if they see that. your thread is good and program too. i think the problem is in the account that you use..

True. its all about trust these days.
The only who would hire would be those who can't read the red text saying Warning: Trade with extreme caution! and they are just the 0.00001% of us here in bitcointalk. your chance would be to go to upwork instead.

people who  can read the red text they also have enough sense to check and understand the reason of the trust. and trust is not moderated I don't think OP can do anything about removing the negative feedback..
after reading the whole thread I got aware of that OP is not a scammer. and the only way he can clean his trust by doing work with honestly and maintain his legitimacy here.

Exactly i have sent many PM's to luptin but he don't respond.
And this is the reason people trusts me more because i work with full potential. That is the reason the sites will use my service again in near future. Before the red trust i have worked with 4 sites and after that Lot and CJ tested me and they are happy with me you can check my trust about that.

Btw Thanks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
OP.. i think you must clean first your trust rating before running it. many users here will discourage if they see that. your thread is good and program too. i think the problem is in the account that you use..

True. its all about trust these days.
The only who would hire would be those who can't read the red text saying Warning: Trade with extreme caution! and they are just the 0.00001% of us here in bitcointalk. your chance would be to go to upwork instead.

people who  can read the red text they also have enough sense to check and understand the reason of the trust. and trust is not moderated I don't think OP can do anything about removing the negative feedback..
after reading the whole thread I got aware of that OP is not a scammer. and the only way he can clean his trust by doing work with honestly and maintain his legitimacy here.
Pages:
Jump to: