Pages:
Author

Topic: For Korean Drama Lovers. What KDramas that you have watch already? - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
I already watched: Stairway to heaven, When a man falls inlove, That winter the wind blows, WLFKBJ, She was pretty,  My love from the star, City Hunter, IRIS 1 & 2, Secret Garden, The master's sun, Oh my Venus,  My secret romance, Goblin, Sassy Girl, Playful kiss, Descendants of the Sun, Coffee Prince, Princess Hours, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Rooftop prince, Pinocchio, The Heirs, Boys over flowers, First Seven Kisses, The healer, Blood, Cinderella and four knights, and many more. I'm currently watching Fight for my way.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I love watching K dramas especially related to medical or crime. Im currently watching hospital ship now. So great!
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
I really love kdrama I've watch sassy girl, dots, legend of the blue sea.

Currently now watching My secret romance. Its really funny and I relate it. And its not boring to watch it.
Activity: 25
I just Finished while you are sleeping,sassy girl,best hit.Im following now is Black,because this is my first life,temperature of love.

I like the sassy girl, it's kinda funny
Activity: 12
I just Finished while you are sleeping,sassy girl,best hit.Im following now is Black,because this is my first life,temperature of love.
Activity: 96
I have watched a lot of korean dramas. I am more like to watch crime, logical, true to life movie, based on true to life story, stand up comedy and comedy romance. My favorite channel is OCN. More on crime dramas. Please suggest what kdramas have you watch that is worth to watch the whole week. I am running out of dramas on my watch list.
Pages:
Jump to: