Pages:
Author

Topic: FOR LIFETIME! Selling my Signature space! - over 1200 posts in the last 6 month - page 2. (Read 2483 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Like others said there is no way someone would pay upfront. There is no guarantee that you disappear, stop posting, delete your signature. In the transactions where only words are your a bargaining chip people won't trust you without proof. So maybe try to sell something smaller first.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Tough reality is that nobody is gonna pay you upfront for 1,5k posts, and that's simply because there's no guarantee you keep posting.

Lots of people are doing it man. People are willing to buy the signatures for a lot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Tough reality is that nobody is gonna pay you upfront for 1,5k posts, and that's simply because there's no guarantee you keep posting.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
Hello,

i selling my Signature space for lifetime, this mean i never delete your signature until bitcointalk exist.

I find bitcoins in december 2013 i only trade with altcoins, is the price high enough i sell the coins and go the the next altcoin.
I have so far over 1200 posts since December 29, 2013

I write for 99% in the altcoinsection and in the german section.

I offer every year minimum 1500 posts

Make me an offer when you are interested.

Why not join the existing signature campaign?
legendary
Minimum 1500 posts every year
legendary
Activity: 1120
but you dont say how much you offer
legendary
I make a little bit, but i cant tell you how much, here are too much "bad people"  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
Hello,

i selling my Signature space for lifetime, this mean i never delete your signature until bitcointalk exist.

I find bitcoins in december 2013 i only trade with altcoins, is the price high enough i sell the coins and go the the next altcoin.

Make me an offer when you are interested.

How much u have earned using this tactics for almost 8 months ? Care to share ?
legendary
Hello,

I offer every year minimum 1500 posts

The Start price is 0.6 BTC, the bidding bits are minimum 0.1 BTC, i let the auction 1 week open until the next saturday 2. august 2014 @ 11:37 am forum time
Pages:
Jump to: