Pages:
Author

Topic: For new people, when they go on the journey to bitcoin. - page 5. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
If we consider earn bitcoin as some goal, or something else altogether, we must have the following:
Work, the effort to succeed, and the ability to cope with the environment.
These are the three basic things to be successful. And most of all it refers to things like bitcoin.

-Work can be divided into: work by obligation and work by motivation.
these two concepts are different because I quote "He who wants is better than what he has to", therefore more productive and intense work that brings better results and rapid progress towards the goal.

-The effort in this case can be divided into: incorrect effort and correct effort.
Improper effort, that is, a desire to work and be better
but you are still learning the wrong way (and you know the way you would be better) and therefore have no means of progress
The right effort is to learn it the hard way because you know that you will be better off if you hear it right and it comes to your own later.
The right effort to progress in everything you do has to exist, the basis of every progression is.

-Being able to cope in the surrounding area is one very important thing, it will not always be possible to seek help from someone, sometimes we are left to nature and we are our own boss. Someone gets it by birth, someone gets it, and everyone else is just miserable workers who do nothing from their lives. "If there is no way find it, if you don't find it, make it"

Conclusion:
You don't always have to wait out of the chair with your feet up on the table, you don't reach your destination that way. Nothing will fall from heaven into our pocket.
We must give 100% of ourselves to succeed what we want.

What exactly are you telling to broadcast from this your post?  Personally, I don't really think these quotes have any relation to the title of your post.  I get it that you are trying to motivative on the essentials needed for someone to succeed but I don't really see the relevance of these to the title of the post. You should come and try to make this very clear and build some connections between the post to the journey of Bitcoin or how people succeed in their Bitcoin investment...
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I understand OP is conveying an inspirational message to every member of the crypto community especially on this forum, regardless of rank as it is also applicable to our lives and not just on our Bitcoin and cryptocurrency endeavors.

Probably I also need those words of encouragement and I appreciate what OP had posted since it supports my ideals about hardwork, sacrifice, perseverance and dedication.

I suppose such inspirational message is very assuring that somehow, all our efforts will be justly rewarded at the end and that hard work will always result to fruition! I guess I'm confident everybody will agree with it.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

-- Thomas Jefferson

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Well one should understand that Bitcoins can never work the way we want , even if we give it our 100% even then it will go according to what it wants not according to what we want , therefore I think this 100% won't work here , because I don't think the market can be swayed by anything or anyone an unfortunately it's like playing poker where we don't know what we are gonna get and I don't think God decides out future or anyone instead he leaves us to decide for ourselves.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
CoinPoker.com
I think that is much concern with learning correctly on how Bitcoin works or how we learn to use Bitcoin.
Because working is already given, working to get salary and feed our family is already given.
Salary can be form of Bitcoin or fiat, both are currency and can buy foods, any items or services.
I remember, there's one author said  "Don't buy Bitcoin, earn it".
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
actually I don't really understand what you are talking about even though you wrote it at length, everything must be achieved by hard work especially for beginners, I used to get Bitcoin with a faucet, I collect day and night but the results are very few, but that's where I learned to look for better.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Buddha speaks of right effort in attaining nirvana. Making crypto used in the group/with the people that need it the most will take a lot of voicing from us (people already using Crypto often). It'll be interesting, some communities will/have already really be/been shielded by BTC's arising..
Nice write up! Bit by bit we will convert the world onto the Satoshi Ledger Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 40
If we consider earn bitcoin as some goal, or something else altogether, we must have the following:
Work, the effort to succeed, and the ability to cope with the environment.
These are the three basic things to be successful. And most of all it refers to things like bitcoin.

-Work can be divided into: work by obligation and work by motivation.
these two concepts are different because I quote "He who wants is better than what he has to", therefore more productive and intense work that brings better results and rapid progress towards the goal.

-The effort in this case can be divided into: incorrect effort and correct effort.
Improper effort, that is, a desire to work and be better
but you are still learning the wrong way (and you know the way you would be better) and therefore have no means of progress
The right effort is to learn it the hard way because you know that you will be better off if you hear it right and it comes to your own later.
The right effort to progress in everything you do has to exist, the basis of every progression is.

-Being able to cope in the surrounding area is one very important thing, it will not always be possible to seek help from someone, sometimes we are left to nature and we are our own boss. Someone gets it by birth, someone gets it, and everyone else is just miserable workers who do nothing from their lives. "If there is no way find it, if you don't find it, make it"

Conclusion:
You don't always have to wait out of the chair with your feet up on the table, you don't reach your destination that way. Nothing will fall from heaven into our pocket.
We must give 100% of ourselves to succeed what we want.

Pages:
Jump to: