Pages:
Author

Topic: For Sale - 20ghash in block erupters and bit furys - full set up - page 2. (Read 1854 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How much (fiat) for the fury?

Where abouts in the UK are you dude

Manchester Smiley

Im looking for at least £110 per fury.

If all 4 are purchased at once I can provide the 6 port usb hub with the handsome little fan Smiley

Both brand new and cost circa £50
Activity: 310
How much (fiat) for the fury?

Where abouts in the UK are you dude
i offer 1.2 BTC for the erupters lot including shipping to spain. We can negotiate scrow service or payment option for both security.

Hi Benga.

I would do 1.4 btc , I can't do it for any lower I'm afraid. Ideally I wanted 1.5.

Bare in mind this includes 3 USB hubs and a psu as well as shipping from UK

Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
i offer 1.2 BTC for the erupters lot including shipping to spain. We can negotiate scrow service or payment option for both security.
Sale via escrow? Too many scammers around to send money first unfortunately Sad

Naturally I'm happy to do escrow.

Please let me know how much you are offering and also where you are based?

Much thanks! Happy New Years!

Sev
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Sale via escrow? Too many scammers around to send money first unfortunately Sad
Hi Guys,

I posted this on another thread someone had made as they were asking about the ASIC USB gear.

I have for sale:

31 x USB Block erupters of the 333mhash variety - total 10.323ghash - pending sale with Benga
4 x Bit Fury - 2.5ghash each - total 10ghash - still available

I also have 3 x 10 port USB Hubs complete with a PSU as well as an extra (and practically brand new) 6 port USB hub I use solely for the furys that I have bought a very handsome little USB fan for to keep those beauties cool!

I'm UK Based, I am looking to sell the lot in one go to someone for a decent price in either BTC or £ via bank transfer. I can get it shipped within 24-48hours and provide full tracking, I am happy to do european / worldwide for whatever the shipping cost would be on the weight.

I have received a lot of PM's about buying individuals blocks or bit furys, and I really just don't want the hassle. If no one bites then I will most likely put them up on ebay in blocks of 10 for the erupters and 1 lot for the furies.

Please post here in the thread and not PM me.

Thanks and regards

Sevo

EDIT: Just FYI - I won't be home until a couple of days time, at which point I can do the shipping immediately.

EDIT2: Maybe posting some pics will help, lol. Will get them up tomorrow =)
Pages:
Jump to: