Pages:
Author

Topic: For sale: 250Mh/s Alpha Technology Viper SCRYPT mining server - 1 unit preorder - page 2. (Read 2791 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
1.1 BTC since I know AndrewK likes to low ball sometimes Smiley

still does not meet my minimum of 6 BTC. any takers? the spec is now 250Mhs as promised by Alphatech.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
1.1 BTC since I know AndrewK likes to low ball sometimes Smiley
Activity: 819
Merit: 500
I seriously want you to get a better offer... But... My one bitcoin bid stands. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 819
Merit: 500
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
The one true king.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The innosilicon machines in this power category have been available for some time now.  Heck someone a few posts down from you  is selling one 86MH/s for $9500.

not any longer - I bought it friday afternoon

Smiley
Activity: 350
The innosilicon machines in this power category have been available for some time now.  Heck someone a few posts down from you  is selling one 86MH/s for $9500.
legendary
Should have taken the 4btc.  This preorder is essentially worthless.  You can buy delivered today for 9500 this much hashing power.  Why would anyone purchase a preorder that costs in total 9500 but isn't ready, at best, until end of july?

which vendor is already shipping out SCRYPT miners in this power category?
Activity: 350
Should have taken the 4btc.  This preorder is essentially worthless.  You can buy delivered today for 9500 this much hashing power.  Why would anyone purchase a preorder that costs in total 9500 but isn't ready, at best, until end of july?
legendary
Activity: 1630
The unit is loosing value with all the asics coming online and before this unit does.
legendary
What is the full remaining balance to pay when complete and is there any vat included or excluded ?

remaining balance to pay : 3815 pounds (excludes. VAT)

Remainder will need to be paid 8-10 weeks before shipment. Shipment will be extra, which shall be notified during final payment.

https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/

remaining balance to pay by 5 June 2014: 3815 pounds,
hurry guys, I need to sell off this pre-order, thanks!
make your offer.
legendary
bumpp

what is the estimated delivery date?

has anyone in London actually visited their office?

latest email update from them stated delivery is July 2014.
bumpp

Delivery last I heard is supposed to be july at the latest but hopefully earlier

I dont think so and from pictures I have seen its just a small little shop.

I went on their site - joined their forum and posted a question about delivery date and they promptly deleted my post  - not a good way to engender trust and they sent me a canned message with a link to their buyer agreement on their website which says a lot of nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1630
bumpp

Delivery last I heard is supposed to be july at the latest but hopefully earlier

I dont think so and from pictures I have seen its just a small little shop.
bumpp

legendary
legendary
What is the full remaining balance to pay when complete and is there any vat included or excluded ?

remaining balance to pay : 3815 pounds (excludes. VAT)

Remainder will need to be paid 8-10 weeks before shipment. Shipment will be extra, which shall be notified during final payment.

https://alpha-t.net/product/viper-scrypt-miner-90mhs/

Activity: 341
Pages:
Jump to: