Pages:
Author

Topic: For Sale: Bitcoin Hoodies and Varsity Jackets..Can be personalised! - page 2. (Read 7255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Are the prices in the OP upto date?
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Yeah VERY nice hoody Smiley am so happy, everyone also at work wants one even those who do not know BTC Smiley

Looking to order more!!

Fuzzybear
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Bump..These hoodies and jackets would make a great present for xmas for a family member friend or even for yourself Cheesy
Getting colder here in the UK but keeping warm in my BTC hoody...get yours today!! Smiley
Just ordered on your online store Smiley and yes its getting cold here in the UK!! wrap up warm in bitcoins next to my miners once the hoody arrives.

nice simple store as well gtz

Fuzzybear

Many thanks for your order Smiley Haha yeah it just seems to be raining and windy now for the next few months Sad  Hope you like the hoody and will let you know as soon as its ready to dispatch Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Getting colder here in the UK but keeping warm in my BTC hoody...get yours today!! Smiley
Just ordered on your online store Smiley and yes its getting cold here in the UK!! wrap up warm in bitcoins next to my miners once the hoody arrives.

nice simple store as well gtz

Fuzzybear
Updated prices and will fix them in Pounds sterling so no issues with BTC fluctuations

Plain hoodies £20

Contrast hoodies £22.49

Varsity Jackets £24.99

Uk delivery £5.95
Eu delivery £11.99
USA delivery £14.99

These are available on my website at http://www.thetshirtmen.co.uk/bitcoin.html

Website only current accepts orders for UK delivery but if you wish to order from outside the UK just send me a PM or email and will get back to you asap Smiley

pmed and upped for visibility those black with yellow hoodies look sick and wouldnt mind sporting those get back to me!

Many thanks! Im wearing the black and yellow hoody at the moment and it does look pretty sick! Even my friends who know nothing about Bitcoin want one Cheesy

Hope you like your tops and good choice of colours btw Wink
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
pmed and upped for visibility those black with yellow hoodies look sick and wouldnt mind sporting those get back to me!
Thank you!!  Smiley

I'm going to watch this, your apparel actually look very nice! Smiley

Will update prices asap and get these on my website as Ive been meaning to for ages!

Activity: 246
Keep yourself warm and cosy this winter with our BTC embroidered hoodies and jackets from only 0.22 BTC

I'm going to watch this, your apparel actually look very nice! Smiley
Keep yourself warm and cosy this winter with our BTC embroidered hoodies and jackets from only 0.22 BTC
Do you have an online store?

Hey buddy we do but Ive not added these on even though I have a bitcoin section *doh*

Added to the to do list tonight Smiley
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Do you have an online store?
Get your BTC embroiderered hoodies and jackets to keep you warm this winter and help spread the word of BTC

I am wearing these and get asked by a lot of people what the BTC stands for! Great way to get people interested!
Many thanks and thats a shame Sad

Pm if your interested and I can find the cheapest shipping option for you Smiley

it is beautiful... too far for me to order..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I love Bitcoin
it is beautiful... too far for me to order..
Thanks and its the one Im wearing at the moment, people keep asking what the BTC stands for  Cheesy

If you want to order one give me a PM Smiley

Just wanted to say that varsity jacket (grey and black one) is sweet-and surprisingly affordable.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to say that varsity jacket (grey and black one) is sweet-and surprisingly affordable.
Winters coming soon guys, get your BTC hoodies today Smiley

Original Hoodies at 0.22BTC
Varsity Hoodies at 0.27BTC

Uk Shipping at 0.075BTC
EU Shipping from 0.15BTC
US Shipping from 0.18BTC
Rest of the World from 0.20BTC
Pages:
Jump to: