Pages:
Author

Topic: [For sale due to lack of development time] Automatic Altcoin Generator - page 6. (Read 12198 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can you add the option to include a Trojan please?  
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
whats up with this code after payment? from your source

$('#alerts').html('
Server fucked up...try again later.
');
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hopefully this is the death Nell for all these new crap coins.
Activity: 182
Are you offering any bulk discounts?
Activity: 34
hey nice work man!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It cost 0.01 BTC though
No genesis block?
I'm lazy - it currently just uses the existing genesis block. This does introduce a bug that the first difficulty adjustment doesn't work, but thats useful for those who want to premine a bit anyway.

LOL - It works?  Wouldn't the wrong blockchain download, then?  How severe is the bug anyway.
Yes, it works fine and you do not end up on the wrong chain as long as you have a different network packet magic - as your node will never peer with another node with a different magic.

Can't someone just append a more mature blockchain to it though?  Seems extremely vulnerable.  Or maybe I'm missing something.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You've weaponised altcoins. Good work.  Cheesy

Honestly though, fantastic job. I'll be making my own altcoin once this has developed a bit more. It's not really for here though. A retail experiment.
Activity: 755
Merit: 515
No genesis block?
I'm lazy - it currently just uses the existing genesis block. This does introduce a bug that the first difficulty adjustment doesn't work, but thats useful for those who want to premine a bit anyway.

LOL - It works?  Wouldn't the wrong blockchain download, then?  How severe is the bug anyway.
Yes, it works fine and you do not end up on the wrong chain as long as you have a different network packet magic - as your node will never peer with another node with a different magic.
Is the GB and builds included?

I can make a C+P clone but I'm having GB troubles..
The site forks bitcoin, applies your settings and branding and ships you linux and windows binaries as well as (optional) source including git history.

No genesis block?

This is what I would think.  Your chain should just get overwritten once you're connected to the net no?
Activity: 329
Followed.
Seems so easy now !
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

The site forks bitcoin, applies your settings and branding and ships you linux and windows binaries as well as (optional) source including git history.

No genesis block?

No genesis block?
legendary

No genesis block?

legendary

I tried to make a altcoin this morning and my transaction has not completed on the website yet.

https://blockchain.info/address/171k8zhDLvCathCdh7bH5y3bfxEiVrmCem

But the blockchain already has it confirmed.
As you might imagine the server is a bit overloaded, also up until today payment was processed manually (ie I had to be awake). It should be done within the next few hours. Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 17
I tried to make a altcoin this morning and my transaction has not completed on the website yet.

https://blockchain.info/address/171k8zhDLvCathCdh7bH5y3bfxEiVrmCem

But the blockchain already has it confirmed.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
Great! The real Holy Grail Grin
Activity: 182
Many of you have likely heard about this by now, but here's to an official announce...
You can now create your own alt with just a few clicks and a small payment to cover the server costs of a honking compiler server.
Just go to http://coingen.io/ (thanks to mappum for the domain), fill out the form, and have fun with your new coin!

Is their pow/pos alt clone like Nova they're going to put up I noticed tht they are only generating scrypt and sha256
Pages:
Jump to: