Pages:
Author

Topic: ♨️♨️For the first time in history! REAL things give away! ♨️♨️ join now!!! - page 2. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
These are seriously cool stuff! How can one claim the prizes for this? I mean, I’m sure participants will be from anywhere in the world.. So how’s that going to work out for all of the winners?
Activity: 33
Is this open to anyone? Can anyone participate with this, or are there restrictions, like age, country?
Activity: 21
Does anyone know how many people are projected to be part of this raffle?
Activity: 26
If I was judging based on these gifts I'd say they're target audience is millennials, what a sad day it will be when they realize these people have no money to buy art and sustain this platform
Activity: 39
Last year I had updates on my phone and computer for burning man tickets and litterally the second the tickets went live they were sold out, I NEEEEEEDDDD these!!
copper member
Activity: 29
Is it possible to extend this and add more prizes? That will surely make a holiday buzz for the Platform. Just a suggestion..

Sure, can you donate pieces for the giveaway? 
Activity: 58
Is it possible to extend this and add more prizes? That will surely make a holiday buzz for the Platform. Just a suggestion..
copper member
copper member
Activity: 30
Anyone read the fine print on www.portiongiveaway.com ?? "shipping not included" lmao
Activity: 24
Are wheels included with the skateboard decks?
copper member
How do we know this basketball is really signed by steph??

Legit question. We secured it from https://www.steinersports.com/ who authenticated it. This is their whole business. But. I mean. If you still don't believe us, free basketball.  Cool
copper member
How do they already have tickets for burning man those don't come out for months

Don't worry, it's a guarantee the winner will get the tickets. We have secured a proper channel to make sure the winner will receive 2 tickets.
copper member
Are there any other give aways aside from these? I am only seeing six here, what are the other two items? it says eight highly sought after prizes..

Check out www.portiongiveaway.com. Scroll down and you'll see all 8. It's just these 8.
copper member
The raffle is a really nice touch but whats the incentive to join the platform if you're neither an artist or collector

Our platform is currently on Beta, but there is so much more planned than what you can just see today. Portion is for sellers, collectors, artists, creators and general consumers. We're going to be dropping some news in the coming months that may interest crypto enthusiasts. The swag in our giveaway foreshadows the kind of things you will be able to buy and sell on Portion. Yes, art, but beyond that as well.

Keep tabs on us and you won't be disappointed.
Activity: 32
How do we know this basketball is really signed by steph??
Activity: 21
Are there any other give aways aside from these? I am only seeing six here, what are the other two items? it says eight highly sought after prizes..
copper member
ok supreme bags I get, signed bball I get, free ETH I really get but dolls...like WTF

Lol. It's art! And we are selling art on the Portion Exchange! Collectibles made by the artist, KAWS. You may have seen him recently on the apple commercial, or a collab w/Uniqlo:

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/apple-behind-the-mac-campaign/

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/uniqlo-sesame-street-kaws-fw18-collection/
Activity: 37
The raffle is a really nice touch but whats the incentive to join the platform if you're neither an artist or collector
copper member
I visited the site and it says its only digital art and what not...does that mean all these raffle prizes are just digital too?

All the swag are all physical goods, not digital. Right now our beta platform, what you may have visited, is selling digital art on the Portion Exchange. For details on the giveaway, visit www.portiongiveaway.com

Pages:
Jump to: