Pages:
Author

Topic: For the good of bounty hunters - page 2. (Read 302 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
April 13, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
Is it good to receive payments for bounty you worked hard for month/s and the equivalent only is less than $1 in token?

Yes, I  recently been paid 95 of the tokens I worked for 5 months since November. I have met all the required posts for the social media categories, Twitter and FB considering they are good company.

I was surprised it is only equivalent to less than $1? Oh my, it's a shame and undeserving for the bounty hunters.
It is unfair for each active participants to have received the amount less than what they worked for in months. It is not worth it.

SO I propose if many bounty hunters or campaigners agree to have minimum payment of $10 in eth equivalent aside from the token they should receive from the ICO program. If this would not possible to be in eth, then the ICO program should explain in details that each participants  should have minimum of not less than $10 dollars in token equivalent if their campaign reach 1 month and additional rewards if they will be extended.

And..

Do you wish if the campaign with no completed bounty participants share the allocated token to be divided by the active participants in that category? I noticed that most of the spreadsheets contain incomplete line up and inactive participants. Is this good? I think so.

How I wish this can be implemented? I am no bounty manager but willing to help the community of campaigners.

- Whenever the term bounty is mentioned,here's what comes to my mind : - Working for something that doesn't exist by taking risks that aren't there and expecting a reward which is as good as invaluable.

-To simplify it further,you don't know what the price of tokens will be and hence by working for them you should not expect a productive value.

-It's clearly a hit or a miss and in case it was a miss,what are you whining about ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 13, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
Well, in that bounty campaign you've joined, did they offer stakes or fixed amount? Maybe you should pay attention to which bounties you're joining, and if they were offering stakes, well you can't blame them.

Also, what did you expect? You can't just finish the bounty, receive your tokens and sell them for hundreds of dollars. Hold them, they might be worth a lot more later on.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 13, 2018, 01:22:45 AM
Is it good to receive payments for bounty you worked hard for month/s and the equivalent only is less than $1 in token?

Yes, I  recently been paid 95 of the tokens I worked for 5 months since November. I have met all the required posts for the social media categories, Twitter and FB considering they are good company.

I was surprised it is only equivalent to less than $1? Oh my, it's a shame and undeserving for the bounty hunters.
It is unfair for each active participants to have received the amount less than what they worked for in months. It is not worth it.

SO I propose if many bounty hunters or campaigners agree to have minimum payment of $10 in eth equivalent aside from the token they should receive from the ICO program. If this would not possible to be in eth, then the ICO program should explain in details that each participants  should have minimum of not less than $10 dollars in token equivalent if their campaign reach 1 month and additional rewards if they will be extended.

And..

Do you wish if the campaign with no completed bounty participants share the allocated token to be divided by the active participants in that category? I noticed that most of the spreadsheets contain incomplete line up and inactive participants. Is this good? I think so.

How I wish this can be implemented? I am no bounty manager but willing to help the community of campaigners.
Pages:
Jump to: