Pages:
Author

Topic: for the NEWBIES and the OLD MEMBERS - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 21
December 29, 2023, 08:35:29 AM
It is much more beneficial to read books than to join social media groups. Don't get scammed, the majority of these groups and channels are unreliable, and joining them puts you at greater risk of falling victim to a scam. Scammers hide out in these groups, waiting for unsuspecting victims. I suggest avoiding social media groups in favour of reading books and watching videos on YouTube, they will be more beneficial.
As Bitcoin surpasses all other cryptocurrencies, you should checkout these links if you're interested in learning more about it. I think they'll be helpful in getting you started.
https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook/
https://learnmeabitcoin.com/
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 29, 2023, 08:25:25 AM
Hello bitcointalk mermbers.
I am asking for your participation, to help the new membres to get more knowlege, and get up-dates about the crypto world
u can help by sharing telegrame groups, youtube chanel, facebook pages and groups, reddit groups, books.................... extra.

thank you   

Why do you need all that when you're in a platform (forum) where the real deals lies?. You're here in the forum already and this where the ideals of books etc are gotten from, Imo you don't need those social media platforms to get updates about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency at large, because such groups or social platforms are prone to scams.

You could watch Bitcoin/Blockchain related movies in your fun times but I wouldn't suggest you get involved with any group for crypto updates.
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
December 29, 2023, 08:03:39 AM
I am asking for your participation, to help the new membres to get more knowlege, and get up-dates about the crypto world
u can help by sharing telegrame groups, youtube chanel, facebook pages and groups, reddit groups, books.................... extra.

thank you  

Mate, there are tons of social media channels out there, claiming to be crypto experts. But the reality is, about half of them are scams or project managers pushing their shit coins to scam newcomers. For better crypto knowledge, take up your time to understand this forum and read comments from trusted members. I suggest avoiding Telegram and Facebook because scammers often target newbies there to take their money.  
For YouTube, there's one channel I would recommend.
discover crypto but be smart and careful of anyone claiming to know how to make more online as they are mostly scammers.

As for books. You can check these threads for some free or paid books created by crypto legends
[RESOURCES] Free bitcoin/blockchain/finance eBook.

Blockchain Books, Bitcoin Movies And Documentaries (Updated)

Most of their pictures are broken, but their links are still working fine.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
December 29, 2023, 07:53:03 AM

thank you   
Pages:
Jump to: