Pages:
Author

Topic: Forbes - Looking Ahead To $20,000 Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Only $20,000? that is a bit low! It will go well past that during the next bull run. Historically it always rallies higher than the previous all time high so they should be looking ahead to $25,000 and above! Not sure when we will get there but i predict at the end of the year it will be higher than $20k
Merit: 110
It is nice to see such positive news coming out of wall street for bitcoin. Hard to know exactly but it could happen in any coming month.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
i still doubt it's gonna reach $20K any time soon, considering the dips. Grin maybe in a few years

Nah, by December it will hit $100,000. Grin
Merit: 103
Morgan Stanley can easily be cryptomarket manipulators. If from this point optimistical forecasts and news gradually begin to appear, then it is possible, to consider that whales were already bought by cryptocurrency. Recently there was news about increase in number of futures on bitcoin for increase in the price and reduction of opposite contracts. With increase in such news and forecasts it is possible to expect change in the cryptomarket towards a bull trend
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I would still hope it can reach 20k Smiley it helps all coins and tokens

I agree that it does help boost other coins, but it doesn't help itself in my opinion. For me, Bitcoin still has to solve its scaling issues before I would really believe that it deserves to be at a higher price and value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would still hope it can reach 20k Smiley it helps all coins and tokens
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
"Morgan Stanley has some good news for Bitcoin bulls, however: The 70 percent decline is “nothing out of the ordinary,” and what’s more, such corrections “have historically preceded rallies.” Just as the Nasdaq gained back much of what it lost in the subsequent years—before the financial crisis pared losses even further—bitcoin could similarly be ready to stage a strong recovery."

Source - https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2018/03/28/looking-ahead-to-20000-bitcoin/#646585822ec5

Great to always see good news of crypto in the news. Of course, the bear trends still continue but this piece of optimism is always nice.

What do you think?

i hope many more good news like this coming.
we need this to help bitcoin jump back to 20k.so it will attract new investor to join.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
i still doubt it's gonna reach $20K any time soon, considering the dips. Grin maybe in a few years
That would suck, I was hoping we could reach 20k again sometime this year. It would suck even more for McAfee cause if we don't get near 100k, I don't see his prediction coming true.
Activity: 139
We must support like this news to all over the world, by we spread the good news from it It can help the value for the coin increasing, so with a lot of banning and regulation that slowing the hype of bitcoin, we must still strong to spread the good news, so people will attract to it
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
"Morgan Stanley has some good news for Bitcoin bulls, however: The 70 percent decline is “nothing out of the ordinary,” and what’s more, such corrections “have historically preceded rallies.” Just as the Nasdaq gained back much of what it lost in the subsequent years—before the financial crisis pared losses even further—bitcoin could similarly be ready to stage a strong recovery."

Source - https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2018/03/28/looking-ahead-to-20000-bitcoin/#646585822ec5

Great to always see good news of crypto in the news. Of course, the bear trends still continue but this piece of optimism is always nice.

What do you think?

Yes, it is always nice to hear good news, especially in such a market situation. But I personally do not think this will happen soon.The price of 20K will come back very hard in my opinion.  Undecided
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think Morgan Standley had tried putting things right with his projection and the chat obvious of high price increase to about $20,000. It has just happened in the recent past, and I see no reason why it can not happen again. Though, so many are highly panicking of the effect caused by recent bitcoin price declinity. We shall soon be overwhelmed with joy sooner than later. Optimism is just the key aside holding.
Activity: 168
Activity: 168

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: