Pages:
Author

Topic: forex - page 2. (Read 1271 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 12, 2015, 03:46:12 PM
i need some sites where i can trade forex with zero deposit or maybe a deposit in bitcoin of less than 0.01BTC. i feel i am good enough on simulator but not able to find sites that can halp me to cashout my skills in forex.

There is a lot of forex companies offering this bonus  for new users, just you have to Google it you can find multiple sites. But if you haven't enough experience in such trading domain, i don't advice you to deposit there , you could lose your Bitcoins, you can try first the bonus deposit for free
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
October 12, 2015, 12:07:40 PM
you can open an account at oanda and use a demo account.

If you want to deposit bitcoin, you can use 1broker for trading forex.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
October 12, 2015, 11:04:57 AM
Have you tried sparkprofit? It's a live trading game and you get to earn points here and you get rewarded with your skill. They have a bitcoin option to cash out. You should try it, I'm currently in half a million points and I'm trying to reach the top but it's too hard for me as I din't know much on how the thing works. I just predict. LOL. Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 12, 2015, 11:01:17 AM
You can find them by typing in searh engine - Forex bonus.  Wink There are always some sites, which offer this type of bonus  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 12, 2015, 04:54:52 AM
i need some sites where i can trade forex with zero deposit or maybe a deposit in bitcoin of less than 0.01BTC. i feel i am good enough on simulator but not able to find sites that can halp me to cashout my skills in forex.
Pages:
Jump to: