Pages:
Author

Topic: forex fund. bi-weekly return 120% - page 2. (Read 912 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 10, 2015, 11:29:12 PM
Hello friends,
I have in forex trading for more than a year and I have made a decent amount of profit if looked from percentage perspective. In future I want to become a hedge fund manager, and starting early this is my little fund. Anybody interested can deposit bitcoin to below given address, minimum deposit is 0.05BTC
Providing such high returns in a global economic meltdown is a difficult task but still I was able to do it for myself.
Anybody willing to join me on this adventure will be profitable in the long-run..
Bitcoin address -1CYoaBJ9pSHnRFM69aFh2xq5UPQCn2hHX1

Also pm me :-
 Name
Amount of bitcoin sent to the above address
Bitcoin address

Sometimes in life for some people, instead of going for stats we need to take a leap of faith in them.
Those who will join me on this adventure I promise you that I will not give up on you no matter what...

Thank-you for your love and support

So you want us to send 0.05BTC to your address and you will use your forex trading expertise to grow that 0.05BTC and how much is the return of 0.05BTC and what if you loose... and what if you run away with our Bitcoins?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 10, 2015, 11:25:10 PM
Hello friends,
I have in forex trading for more than a year and I have made a decent amount of profit if looked from percentage perspective. In future I want to become a hedge fund manager, and starting early this is my little fund. Anybody interested can deposit bitcoin to below given address, minimum deposit is 0.005BTC
Providing such high returns in a global economic meltdown is a difficult task but still I was able to do it for myself.
Anybody willing to join me on this adventure will be profitable in the long-run..
Bitcoin address -1CYoaBJ9pSHnRFM69aFh2xq5UPQCn2hHX1

Also pm me :-
 Name
Amount of bitcoin sent to the above address
Bitcoin address

Sometimes in life for some people, instead of going for stats we need to take a leap of faith in them.
Those who will join me on this adventure I promise you that I will not give up on you no matter what...

Thank-you for your love and support
Pages:
Jump to: