Pages:
Author

Topic: Forex or Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1007 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 16, 2016, 11:01:07 PM
The ones making millions have investment portfolios.
An average LocalBitcoin trader make thousands per months, experts and pro-traders make more, look at this user for example : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/qiwexcom/

Look, you make profit, good for you, but do not expect bitcoin trading reach stocks / forex trading, it will never [that is a fact].

i never said bitcoin will.

that seems good wonder how large the trades are for him to be making thousands but how many of them not all not most only a bunch i'd guess.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
November 16, 2016, 10:56:29 PM
The ones making millions have investment portfolios.
An average LocalBitcoin trader make thousands per months, experts and pro-traders make more, look at this user for example : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/qiwexcom/

Look, you make profit, good for you, but do not expect bitcoin trading reach stocks / forex trading, it will never [that is a fact].
November 16, 2016, 10:49:42 PM

No need to see your thread.

Look at your signature, you made thousands per month ! basic Localbitcoins traders make more per month than you.

You can not compare your trades to forex trading making millions per month.

No offence but you are not playing on the same level.

Yes indeed make thousands per month with the service with a small account. well i can't promise someone to make millions on $1000 account now can i. localbitcoin traders do they really but i can guarantee they won't be on my level also if they are making thousands a month why isn't everyone doing that hmmm sounds really simple.

i'l admit i ain't making millions but i'm making alot, i'l leave at that. if one of my members can make $340 of one trade with a $500 account, wonder what i made.

those making millions a month aern't even using their own money. they trade to get bonuses. very few actually use their own money.
November 16, 2016, 10:41:37 PM

No need to see your thread.

Look at your signature, you made thousands per month ! basic Localbitcoins traders make more per month than you.

You can not compare your trades to forex trading making millions per month.

No offence but you are not playing on the same level.
November 16, 2016, 10:34:57 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 16, 2016, 10:29:53 PM
The thing I like about trading with bitcoin is that the fees are so low and they are a percentage rather than a flat fee. This allows people with small amounts of bitcoin to make small trades with low fees.
November 16, 2016, 10:17:12 PM
How much did you or do you make per month pure profit after taxes ?
November 16, 2016, 10:00:37 PM
Alot of people find Forex risky as opposed to bitcoin.

Created a thread to see why people think money cannot be made on forex when traders are making thousands daily on forex.

Bitcoin is great to but it's more of a investment than a trade.

Traders comes from the best universities and works for top banks/trading firms, they have strong knowledge and unique resources / connections to predict the market and stocks changes.
Traders can make a multi million buy/sell order.

Bitcoin trading can not be compared to forex or securities trading really, it may act as a currency or stock in trading but there are limits on it (transaction volume, small buy/sell orders).

whoever said that traders come from university etc. I didn't and i am doing really well. i am giving signals that give you profit. all you need is passion and a good strategy

things you need for a successful trader

no greed
risk management
ability to suck a loss and move on.

November 16, 2016, 09:57:10 PM

Created a thread to see why people think money cannot be made on forex when traders are making thousands daily on forex.

Traders comes from the best universities and works for top banks/trading firms, they have strong knowledge and unique resources / connections to predict the market and stocks changes.
Traders can make a multi million buy/sell order.

Bitcoin trading can not be compared to forex or securities trading really, it may act as a currency or stock in trading but there are limits on it (transaction volume, small buy/sell orders).
November 16, 2016, 08:47:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: