Pages:
Author

Topic: Forex trading or crypto trading and stock exchange? - page 5. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I will crypto trading because this is one of the best way to earn money . But that he three way is good to earn money.
Depends where you porfitable and most easy to you that you have a loy of knowledge and information.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I learned about forex trading since 2 years and during this periode is hard to earn consistent profit from it. I think crypto trading is more profitable than forex if we have risk management and do not greedy. And for stocks market is less risk because the volatility is lower, its great thing if we have knowledge to trade in different asset.

good for you that you already learned forex trading . while most of us ( including me ) are dont have a knowledge on this kind of trades but i heard that forex trading is not volatile as what we have on cryptos , which means forex is less riskier and verry profitable . so youd better continue trading on forex rather than risking your money on cryptos  .   

but for us , i think we will only continue to take the risk on doing crypto activities .
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
I learned about forex trading since 2 years and during this periode is hard to earn consistent profit from it. I think crypto trading is more profitable than forex if we have risk management and do not greedy. And for stocks market is less risk because the volatility is lower, its great thing if we have knowledge to trade in different asset.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
This is depending in the trend of market, as we know all crypto always bullish and bearish at the same times and on this year is biggest bearish season for crypto since 2015. And when all crypto on bearish we should be move to others asset ans stocks market is look less risk than forex.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
There are season for all things. However, the greater  season of both forex and stock exchange trade has come and gone now. Now the real and great things on ground that people are real happy about is crypto. Thousands of people around the world want to know more about crypto. I know has started to rule the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think trading in forex is very good because it depends on the price of real commodities and the value of too many unexpected price differences Forex has the most opportunities because with high leverage we can make a small rally as a big rally but bagholding is never an option in forex.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
For me cryptocurrency trading and stock exchange is much better because last time I know you can earn a good amount of income or profit in this business because of the good opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading
3. Stock exchange trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.

There are many people who gain profits through forex trading. If you are not able to gain profit then there is something wrong with you strategy.

Not only the forex trade, crypto trading is also unpredictable here also we have to apply both fundamental and technical analysis. coming to your point, btc is not controlled by the government it is decentralized.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
I also started with cryptos, but have now doing CFD stock trading too.

The good thing with stocks is prices move much much quicker than crypto.

You can start off wit a small account with various brokers, but not all.

The main/bigger brokers have something called a PDT rule as well as $25,000 dollor account min.

With certain CFD stock brokers you can trade with 20 leverage for huge gains!!  but risk blowing your account easily too.

Activity: 308
I been a trader in crypto since 2016 and i feel more comfortable in cryto trading im not saying that i am a pro trader already but im just know some basic in trading. I never been try to trade in forex and stock exchange and i was looking at this two trading platfrom to all pro traders here which is good and more profitable in this 3 platform
1. Forex trading
2. Crypto trading
3. Stock exchange trading

Thank you and i want to know if where is the good and most profitable and stable at this 3 platform a stable income.
In the above transactions, transactions in Crypto are easy to make a profit and it is for many small traders. You can not invest in profits in the foreign exchange or stock market when you only have $ 100. But the Crypto market is different. You can invest at $ 50 and you can get rich from that small amount.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Why not go with all?

If you are good with technical analysis, you can successfully trade in all of these markets by adjusting your stop loss and growth projections according to the market volatility. Where crypto trading can be done using TA nicely, stocks and forex market want fundamental analysis as well. Crytpo market is quite small to be affected by news outside cryptos, but forex and stock market are prone to world's happening. So, you need to be well read through all the major happenings surrounding the currency or stock you are trading which means stocks and forex needs more homework.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
Forex trading is still profitable but not in high amount unlike in cryptocurrency and stock exchange there’s a good amount of income or profit that you can earn because they are in demand.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I prefer to trade cryptocurrency because I see in cryptocurrency its price movement is very reasonable and easy to see the movement of the price because the total supply and the difficulty of getting bitcoin is very influential.
I am having a hard time learning stock exchange too and so many requirements needed that is why I never invested in it and so I prefer investing in crypto trading, I can easily understand as well as I can easily access without any hassle in my part as investor.
Activity: 336
I prefer to trade cryptocurrency because I see in cryptocurrency its price movement is very reasonable and easy to see the movement of the price because the total supply and the difficulty of getting bitcoin is very influential.
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
Forex has the most oportunities (since with the high leverages you can make any small rally a big rally),
but yea, bagholding is never an option in Forex, while on crypto many times you get away with it
Activity: 233
as I prefer to trade cryptocurrency than forex because I see the price movement of cryptocurrency more clearly and the total supply coin cryptocurrency is very clear and can be calculated.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
I have tried crypto trading as well as the stock exchange and I find the crypto trading far better than the stock one. Crypto seems to be more flexible and convenient when it comes to trading. We can't buy less than 1 asset in stocks but we can do that in crypto. Stock exchange is open only on specific time but crypto exchanges are open 24x7 . It takes time for the amount to get credited in our banks but in crypto we can get the amount in our crypto wallet within a few minutes. These are a few reasons why I like crypto trading more than stock trading.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Forex trading is very complex to trade and you are also limited to how much gain you could make.  Fiat based trade is debt and what you consider as profit may have been devalue based on many factors that affect fiat.  Cryptocurrency is still the best.  Cryptocurrency demand that there is development and value otherwise there won't be any gain!
With forex if you already got some good knowledge and skills it can be used for everyday's trade same with crypto but the difference are inside forex you are dealing with real currency which is being used by different countries and you are really affected by major news around that assets that you purchased will inside crypto you are unsure what really affects of certain movement since even there's a good news around most of the time dumped happen instead of jumping the value.
Activity: 630
Forex trading is very complex to trade and you are also limited to how much gain you could make.  Fiat based trade is debt and what you consider as profit may have been devalue based on many factors that affect fiat.  Cryptocurrency is still the best.  Cryptocurrency demand that there is development and value otherwise there won't be any gain!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
crypto trading i prefer amoung forex and stock market trading crypto trading is quite a long-term but results are good in a long-term perspective in terms of technology-driven coins they have bright future holding
Pages:
Jump to: