Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget Bitcoin Halving! - page 5. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
November 02, 2019, 08:13:47 AM

bitcoin can be the solution to poor economy
bitcoin will unite the world and make it as one

This might be too pro bitcoin post again. But I know I am doing my best to help bitcoin and crypto in my way.
should you have any opinions about it, post it below.
I just want to ask you how can it be a solution to a poor economy? Can you please explain your plan on how can bitcoin lead to an equivalent distribution of assets? Moreover uniting the world is a myth. This world has existed and excelled due to competition and fight between two different communities. No matter on what basis these communities are divided but there will always be some sort of division which people will draw from other people. It isn't only a pro bitcoin post but a post drawing hypothetical situation not practical at all.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 02, 2019, 08:04:30 AM
people are putting too much faith into things such as halving but OP is putting no faith in it and in my opinion both are equally wrong. halving is an important event for bitcoin, it is cutting the block reward (miner's revenue) in half in one action and it has always been the topic for a lot of discussion. it will have a tremendous effect on the price.

as for others , they are excellent news and they will ALSO contribute to the rise that we will continue seeing from this point forward.
in fact i believe that all these positive news are the reasons for the recent drop and lack of rise due to a lot of manipulation. whale accumulators don't want to let the price go up before they are done accumulating.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 02, 2019, 03:44:44 AM

What is clear to me is that all the factors cited above played their contributing roles in pushing the price of Bitcoin up. Heard about convergence? It is when many things happen to be present at the same time. That could be the very reason why. Now, some can argue with this but taking one reason and giving it the main credit is just absurd.

The coming rewards halving in 2020 is always a big factor but this is going to be an ongoing one which is pushing more people to buy Bitcoin and holding them. Can we not add that as a factor also, even at a minimal level?

And don't forget the reaction of the market to the statement of China's President Xi Jinping on blockchain technology, though no mention of Bitcoin there but people started to see the light of the possibility of soon opening the country for Bitcoin. There are times when market can be acting this way, even irrational if we look at it closely.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
November 02, 2019, 03:38:26 AM
~Skip
We should believe that:
there's no impossible market price that bitcoin cannot achieve.
there's no way government or other party can turn bitcoin down.
nothing can stop bitcoin to help those in needs
~Skip
You have the right to make assumptions about this, but the reality is that the government continues to monitor and make regulations related to bitcoin and not only in one country, but many countries do it. One of the governments rejection that I experienced was that bitcoin can not be used as one of the legal payment systems, only as an investment asset and a store of value in the commodity market.
Bitcoin may be able to unite the world through the innovation that is in it as one of the payment systems, but I believe it is very difficult to achieve in the near future. More time and effort is needed to increase bitcoin adoption globally.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
November 02, 2019, 03:19:29 AM
The adoption of bitcoin by one amongst the leader in the chained network of coffee shops happened long back. This has made some impact over the price of bitcoin. The recent price pumping is much associated with the President of China giving a speech about adopting blockchain technology and the news from China's People's Bank to develop their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
November 02, 2019, 03:15:15 AM
I agree I do not think the recent BTC price surge had anything to do with the upcoming Bitcoin halving.  I believe it is just the whales controlling the market, trying to fill there bags as much as possible. With more companies accepting it everyday and Bakkt. We should see greater all time highs very soon. But I believe we will see 8k atleast 1 more time before the next big ralley!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
November 02, 2019, 02:30:47 AM
Oh no man! Nobody ever gets to forget the Bitcoin halving that's gonna come our way on May 2020.
Sure anything positive in the crypto market like implementing a consumer app to pay Bitcoin for coffee purchase in Starbucks, will make a huge impact, specially with the price. But , If you take a look how the 1st and 2nd halving took where the market now, you wont be able to resist from remembering how remarkable the Bitcoin reward halving is.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
November 02, 2019, 02:26:55 AM
bitcoin adoption is growing and that is the only reason why its price have ever increased and will continue to increase. in other words you should never even think about halving because halving has nothing to do with adoption (aka demand) but only influences the supply.
things such as adoption of bitcoin by a big chain like Starbucks is a good indication of adoption and that is also helping it in the future (the growth of it) which is why it is important for the price rise.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
November 02, 2019, 02:22:08 AM

Reference: https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/10/31/forget-the-halvingcould-this-be-what-sends-bitcoin-soaring-next-year/#2ede27653062

Here are the list of hot news for the past weeks that might impact the bitcoin's market price, volume and adoption.

1. Bitcoin Halving in 2020
2. Implementation of bitcoin to the largest coffee shop (Starbucks)
3. Bitcoin Vs Gold
(I do not include Libra since it don't have direct impact on bitcoin)

In my opinion, through this news about bitcoin, we don't have any reason to leave, or take our money out of the market. What we need is to be prepared for bitcoins market price that will surely soar high any time soon.
Unless you have not really monitored the crypto market during any of the bitcoin halvings because only then would you say we should forget bitcoin halving. having users making purchases of coffee through star bucks would definitely affect the crypto market in a positive way but not as much as bitcoin halving. This i believe need to be set clear and so many crypto enthusiasts are aware of this information hence the more anxious we are about it.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 02, 2019, 02:09:38 AM

Reference: https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/10/31/forget-the-halvingcould-this-be-what-sends-bitcoin-soaring-next-year/#2ede27653062

Here are the list of hot news for the past weeks that might impact the bitcoin's market price, volume and adoption.

1. Bitcoin Halving in 2020
2. Implementation of bitcoin to the largest coffee shop (Starbucks)
3. Bitcoin Vs Gold
(I do not include Libra since it don't have direct impact on bitcoin)

In my opinion, through this news about bitcoin, we don't have any reason to leave, or take our money out of the market. What we need is to be prepared for bitcoins market price that will surely soar high any time soon.

We should believe that:
there's no impossible market price that bitcoin cannot achieve.
there's no way government or other party can turn bitcoin down.
nothing can stop bitcoin to help those in needs

This might be too pro bitcoin post again. But I know I am doing my best to help bitcoin and crypto in my way.
should you have any opinions about it, post it below.
Pages:
Jump to: