Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget Cryptocurrency. We Need To Talk More About Blockchain - page 3. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I agree. We should all know and learn about blockchain technology first and invest in projects that contribute and great return to real world.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
My little idea about cryptocurrency has been created, but I do not have much idea about the blockchain. What is blackchain?
I do not understand the importance of blocking the crypto market! Please let anyone know about this.

simple terms
take some data. and lump it together into a batch/block of data..  then when you give that batch block an identity. you link that identity to the next batch block of data. thus making the next block chained to the previous block... hence blockchain

as for what that data is thats being batched together into a block.. it could be anything.

cryptocurrency is the concept of the data in a blockchain being financial.(currency)
where as the data could be
cryptoID where the data is identification (personal details)
cryptoland where the data is land registry (land ownership details)
cryptocorp where the data is corporation registry(business details)
cryptomed where the data is medical rgistry (patient diagnoses/test result details)
Activity: 406
Everybody most of them here are investors of btc and other crypto currencies.I see the prices are fluctuating so much in the crypto world due to present volatality and seller market.I would rarely see here somebody discussing about blockchain technology , the technology is damn fast and can change the way technology and automation are being dealt now.I would hope for a better future in the long term considering this technology.
Activity: 217
When it comes to blockchain technology, people think about electronic money. Other features of blockchain technology are rarely used. It is great if people use blockchain technology to send information, transfer money in their daily lives.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
My little idea about cryptocurrency has been created, but I do not have much idea about the blockchain. What is blackchain?
I do not understand the importance of blocking the crypto market! Please let anyone know about this.
Activity: 26
Interesting read. We definetely could use blockchains for greater purpose but in todays community everything is money/profit based and cryptocurrencies provide this feature.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
"Blockchain is a technology that allows anyone to send anyone else a piece of information, currency or data in a secure, transparent and anonymous way,"
Activity: 5
https://medium.com/@chewweichun/forget-cryptocurrency-we-need-to-talk-more-about-blockchain-4cfeb1989865

With all the attention given to cryptocurrency, shouldn't we put more attention on blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: