Pages:
Author

Topic: forgot which wallet, do have numbers - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 100
February 14, 2020, 05:43:59 PM
Where you buy the ethereum.

If you buying from the exchange, you should check your email. A withdrawl process always got information by an email, so if you have multiple address you can know where you fund its moving and just need to find a private key from that address.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 14, 2020, 04:53:17 PM
Thnk you Rose,

I will have to figure that out... nice to know that it is possible... Greetings, AJ
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 14, 2020, 04:50:07 PM
Hi all,

A while ago I bought ethereum. I didn't think of it much and recently it crossed my mind again and I decided I want to sell them. But.... I can't figure out through which wallet I bought them. I do have the adress and something that looks like a password... Is there any way I can acces without remebering where I made the account?

Greetings,

Annemieke
Since it's Eth which is an altcoin, your topic is in wrong boatd.

To answer your query, if you believe that password looking phase is a private key then you can download any Eth client and restore the wallet. Be careful not to share it with anyone who you do not trust much.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 14, 2020, 04:45:35 PM
Hi all,

A while ago I bought ethereum. I didn't think of it much and recently it crossed my mind again and I decided I want to sell them. But.... I can't figure out through which wallet I bought them. I do have the adress and something that looks like a password... Is there any way I can acces without remebering where I made the account?

Greetings,

Annemieke
Pages:
Jump to: