Pages:
Author

Topic: ForkDelta be careful!!!!!! - page 4. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 11:04:10 AM
The exchange is not guilty here. Nuslo to watch closely on what website you come. ForkDelta is very popular with traders from around the world
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
October 11, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
I post this post so that you are careful when trading on exchanges, in particular ForkDelta. I'm a newbie, I've been looking at this stock market for a long time. Prior to that, traded on IDEX and EtherDelta all was well. And so I decided to try ForkDelta, it was necessary to sell tokens for$ 50, but instead I lost about$ 1200, I do not know how it happened, maybe the site was phishing and my wallet was hacked. Be careful not to repeat my mistakes.
Do you remember the details that came out then? Do you use personal wallet at FD? Or forgot your private key? The decentralized exchange platforms are essential for the development of crypto. I feel comfortable and easy with them like Idex, Ddex, FD or ED. This problem seems "special". You should do everything to contact them for support solutions.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 11, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
I post this post so that you are careful when trading on exchanges, in particular ForkDelta. I'm a newbie, I've been looking at this stock market for a long time. Prior to that, traded on IDEX and EtherDelta all was well. And so I decided to try ForkDelta, it was necessary to sell tokens for$ 50, but instead I lost about$ 1200, I do not know how it happened, maybe the site was phishing and my wallet was hacked. Be careful not to repeat my mistakes.
When you are using a decentralized exchange, the need to be careful is always going to be there. You said it yourself, it is possible you were hacked or you ended up on a phishing website, which is why there is always the need to try as much as possible to pay attention to details when it comes to this space and most especially when you are using a service that can make you easily give the full access to a hacker if you get yourself to become vulnerable. There is nothing actually wrong with Fork Delta; I would say the problem must have been from your side as a user.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
I'm not sure if you say forkdelta deceived you, because until now I still use exchange, and it's still safe and there are no obstacles.
maybe you made a mistake, and it's true that you said you found a phishing site, but my advice is that you don't blame the forkdelta exchange
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 03:31:13 AM
Do you have a $ 1200 fortune in your mew so you do not even think of using the metamask and thoroughly checking the domain of the exchange before filling in the private key?
To tell the truth, I never blamed the scammers, they are great magician. If blamed, then blame the careless and lazy learn to protect your money.
Although I say it is hard to hear, but it is true that every mature individual is responsible for each and every one of his actions.
Carefully next time, buddy.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
Forkdelta is popular exchange site in cryptocurrency world, I use Forkdelta since many times ago but I don't find any problems... But compared others exchange Forkdelta tokens price is simply low..
I do not agree with you.If it were popular there would be many users and it would give large volumes on forkdelta.The volumes there are scanty so I conclude that it is not very popular among users
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
October 10, 2018, 05:14:41 PM
It's already being blocked by Metamask:
https://github.com/MetaMask/eth-phishing-detect/search?q=forkdelta.io&unscoped_q=forkdelta.io

Code:
Showing the top four matches Last indexed 16 minutes ago
JSON
    "give-ethereum.org",
    "ethereum-giveaway.site",
    "forkdelta.net",
    "i-idex.market",
    "kinecosystem.io",
    "secure.poloniex.work",
    "vechain-foundation.org",
    "telegram.tokyo",
    "forkdelta.io",
    "ton-sale.com",

In my opinion that's not enough, we should fight to get such sites or even domains down.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
It's possible when you try to forget your account but you don't save your wallet's private key, or it's really a phishing site. I think this will be an unforgettable experience for you because $ 1200 isn't a small amount. You should be more careful in trading, not just forkdelta, but we all have to be careful in all trade exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
October 10, 2018, 12:41:51 PM
Ya pretty sure you were on the wrong website.  The site is similar to forkdelta but it is just a phishing website.  AT least you didn't lose that much and you can easily make it back.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:15:28 PM
Forkdelta is popular exchange site in cryptocurrency world, I use Forkdelta since many times ago but I don't find any problems... But compared others exchange Forkdelta tokens price is simply low..
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 10, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

I actually use forkdelta often, and so far I have had no issues whatsoever with it, you probably got Phished or have been compromised prior to using forkdelta without you knowing, check the browser history to verify the site address, Only knowing the cause that led to the compromise would help others avoid the same mistake.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 10, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
I am very sorry about your case, so far I have used Forkdelta and have no problems.
I bookmark and some important addres so I am not afraid of fishing threats.
I have also been using Fork Delta for a while now and I have had no issues at all.
My guess would be that the OP was possibly deceived into keying into a phishing website and he was not actually on fork delta. The thing with phishing websites is that if you do not pay attention to the website address in details, the chances of falling for it is always going to be high.

It is always necessary to be careful and for the fact that you may have to be making use of your private key almost every time when it comes to using a decentralized exchange unless you are making use of metamask, the chances of getting scooped of your hard earned cash will always be there if you get careless.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 08:11:42 AM
Thanks for the heads up Will be careful when next I transact there
Activity: 23
October 10, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
If you need realy good DEX exchange just try Ethermium.com. Low fees and user friendly interface - exactly what do you need, as for beginner.
Activity: 4
October 10, 2018, 04:55:48 AM
I rembered there was once a psiphing attack on etherdelta whereby many lost thousands $$$ but I am haven't heard of such with fork delta  been using it fine fine... So probably the you made mistake while transacting. Though I advice you use metamask when next
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
October 10, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
have you made contact with the Forkdelta? because forkdelta is said to be safer than etherdelta, but I have never used it personally, it is more comfortable with etherdelta. If that phishing means the same is not safe especially if your account is hacked
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
October 10, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
lol...This topic is not about forkdelta but about how the author presented his money to scammers.

forkdelta.io  = SCAM. Correct old adress of forkdelta was https://forkdelta.github.io/ and new https://forkdelta.app/ I am sorry that you lost money, but this is all due to inaccuracy and haste.
EDIT: If you used metamask, you would avoid losing money.

Does anyone read the answers? or a task to write something?

They kept announcing this for days about them moving to forkdelta.github.io. their old site redirects visitors to the new one. I knew this because I have been buying tokens there for a year. You definitely got into the phishing site. Fordelta don't asks for private key, they want you to create a new account where you own the private keys. You could have asks in the forum before going into that site.

Nothing can be done now, you gave away your money. Now you know its easy to lose money when you are in the malicious exchange.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
Be happy =)
October 10, 2018, 03:58:21 AM
lol...This topic is not about forkdelta but about how the author presented his money to scammers.

forkdelta.io  = SCAM. Correct old adress of forkdelta was https://forkdelta.github.io/ and new https://forkdelta.app/ I am sorry that you lost money, but this is all due to inaccuracy and haste.
EDIT: If you used metamask, you would avoid losing money.

Does anyone read the answers? or a task to write something?
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
I think forkdelta , etherdelta and other simillar exchange are bad to use because they are more slower and will cause you alot of fees . i remember recently after i use ed , i cant deposit a certain token. After several tries , the transaction still fails but i was shocked because my remaining ether were all used up . now i decided to use forkdelta , i try to deposit and trade my token . the token were sucesfully traded but it cost almost 10usd for the trading fee .   wtf ? Ill never used a decentralized exchange again .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 10, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
first since I followed the airdrop I often sell tokens in forkdelta but now I have never visited forkdelta again ...
I think forkdelta is a trusted exchanger but if something happens like that we must be more vigilant about trading there
Pages:
Jump to: