Pages:
Author

Topic: Forkdelta DEX Experience - page 2. (Read 285 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
February 19, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
Does anyone have any experience with the Forkdelta DEX? With a quick glance it seems to function better than Etherdelta....and it appears to have decent volume.
It use the same contract with etherdelta so of course it has decent volume, the difference is it's very responsive and not lagging when etherdelta is not usable. It also set the gas price higher so your transaction is quick to be processed but right now it's not a problem anymore because the network fee already cheap enough.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 03:50:46 AM
Does anyone have any experience with the Forkdelta DEX? With a quick glance it seems to function better than Etherdelta....and it appears to have decent volume.
I once tried decentralized exchange forkdelta, just like etherdelta but more smooth and fast but the exchange did take the same contract address as etherdelta so i have not found any difference
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
February 19, 2018, 03:48:01 AM
Its not etherdelta dont be fooled its a phishing site,this person has been spreading this phishing site all over the forum.Etherdelta has no forked website lol that is funny DEX has forked? there are no active users in the website and the coins are limited morelikely a scam so stay away from it,people needs to research for them not to get scammed.

It isn't phishing site, because forkdelta has the same Database as on etherdelta. If you make order in etherdelta it also appears on forkdelta - forkdelta.github.io
I use forkdelta for 3 days and my balance is safe. Just use metamask
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
I use it there is a lot of news coins ! And it work better than ED !!  Wink
How can you be sure it's safe? Etherdelta already checked, but Forkdelta is new exchange. Who created it?

I am not sure... so i don't let to much on the exchange... !  Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 18, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
I use it there is a lot of news coins ! And it work better than ED !!  Wink
How can you be sure it's safe? Etherdelta already checked, but Forkdelta is new exchange. Who created it?

I am reading more people using forkdelta apparently, but I'm also hesitant to just switch over or start using this one.
Rather than fork delta and idex may better than it, The majority of people was actually didn't know about those people behind fork delta and does the site is trustworthy or not.

Idex was offering better credibility, a lot of people are still talking about those are forked etherdelta to created such a fork decentralized exchange site.

If you are having one is very trustworthy and then why are you looking for another unknown one?
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
I use it there is a lot of news coins ! And it work better than ED !!  Wink

I am reading more people using forkdelta apparently, but I'm also hesitant to just switch over or start using this one.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 18, 2018, 04:58:41 PM
It might be a phishing site,this person has been spreading this phishing site all over the forum.Etherdelta has no forked website lol that is funny DEX has forked? there are no active users in the website and the coins are limited morelikely a scam so stay away from it,people needs to research for them not to get scammed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 18, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
I can not understand. ForkDelta has an Etherdelta contract. How safe it is to trade on this stock exchange will show some time
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
February 18, 2018, 04:41:46 PM
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
February 12, 2018, 09:49:50 AM
just forkdelta.com - seems legit but didn't want to get caught up in it like ED
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
Give me link of DEX Exchange! I will check and give you more info!
I think! This exchange same as Etherexchange
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
February 10, 2018, 08:42:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: