Pages:
Author

Topic: Former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger drop kicked - page 2. (Read 345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
He gave it all he had and all it did was push Arnold a bit. He turned around confused like he was thinking if that was a mistake and one of the girls behind him stumbled into him or something. Even if you don't like Arnold the politician, you should appreciate and respect Arnold the actor.

I heard the guy saying help me I need a Lamborghini, help me I need a Lamborghini.
Guessed he saw bitcoin rising and wanted to find out from Arnold Schwarzenegger when lambo

That's what I heard too. He's clearly screaming I need a lamborghini. What a weirdo.
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
That is some shit security. I have seen $10 an hour bouncers do better. What is that guy screaming?
I heard the guy saying help me I need a Lamborghini, help me I need a Lamborghini.
Guessed he saw bitcoin rising and wanted to find out from Arnold Schwarzenegger when lambo
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
That is some shit security. I have seen $10 an hour bouncers do better. What is that guy screaming?

I think "help me? I need a aphrodite helpa a me? I need another peenie,  I need another peenie?"
probably something random so he can just say he was mentally ill and get off on the charges.

Yah I don`t know why they are hired, I would test my security guards with actors to see if they are worth keeping within the first week, but then again I would not risk someone else's life to protect me. I would just not do something to make people want to take me out to begin with unless I was doing it for the right cause, then meh... so be it. This life would of played out the same no matter what I do anyways.

This guy went for a dropkick out of all moves LOL! that only works on vending machines dood not the friggen terminator.

He needs to hire this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4CzPKzD5uk
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger drop kicked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jh4ejHmB6Q

Are those his bodyguards? I would fire them.
Anyways the kid that drop kicked him had 0 power lol.

Do you think these people have a chance vs the people when the power goes out?
Pages:
Jump to: