Pages:
Author

Topic: Fortune Jack forced me to gamble even after I told them I had a gambling problem - page 3. (Read 1378 times)

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
FYKI fortunejack is not a scam gambling platform, The condition of withdrawal must be met, its your problem if you have a gambling problem, no one is your well wisher here, FJ here is to make money and they have set rules for it, You must had looked at the wagering condition before deposit there.

All Your Fault, Gambling platforms are not Human Help organisation nor gamcare (www.gamcare.org.uk ).
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I made a deposit at Fortune Jack and decided not to play there and decided to cashout. I did not make a single bet. MY withdrawal continue to be reversed. CS agent Robert insist that I must wager 5x in order to withdrawal. I explained to Robert that I have a gambling problem and do not wish to play any and proceeded to withdraw again. CS Robert again reversed my withdrawal and said I must wager 5x.

MrMisley

i have a gambling addiction problem

i need help

Robert

Do you want us to close your account with funds on it?

MrMisley

i requested a cashout

Robert

Yes and I have provided you rules for withdrawal.

Cashout you have requested will be cancelled.

MrMisley
9:13 pm
so you are forcing someone with a gambling problem to gamble anyways? Are you promoting that?

After no choice but to play I lost 75% of my deposit and proceeded to cashout in which i didn't wager 5 times. This time when I went to CS Roberts. He went ahead and processed it. Even though I didn't wager 5 times my deposit.

obert

Your withdrawal was confirmed.

MrMisley

no i lost money when i should have not been allowed to gamble

i told you i had a problem and you did not help me. I have the chat log to show you do nothing to help me. When i cashout you kept reversing it
Pages:
Jump to: