Pages:
Author

Topic: FortuneJacks promo LuckyJack Is BOGUS - page 2. (Read 999 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 27, 2016, 02:24:19 PM
Can someone explain to me how it makes sense that a site offers a promotion without explaining the rules for it.   I received an email I win 100mbtc at Fortune Jack as part of the lucky jack promotion.   When I tried to claim I was denied saying I didn't press the lucky jack button to receive.   I am pretty sure I did but regardless of that he email clearly stated I won.    Not potentially not possibly not if I followed such and such but said I won.   Okay so live chat tells me sorry I didn't win.  I asked where this is stated and was told it's not stated anywhere but is the rule.   I asked how a person can play the game correctly without knowing he rules.    I asked why under FAQ nothing is said about this and why it says the only stipulation is you must have deposited 10 mbtc.   I am lost as to how this is even acceptable for a site I used to find reputable.   I have screen shots of all of these conversations as well.   

Dude that sounds like s scam email to get you to login to a phishing site. They entice you with a promise of a win to get you to login quickly without thinking but then its too late you used their link and lost your account. This happens with all kinds of accounts. Eben some of my gaming accounts injad received emails like this about. It ia just phishing sttempts. As you say how can you win something without entering. Close the email and move on.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
October 27, 2016, 03:10:00 AM
Can someone explain to me how it makes sense that a site offers a promotion without explaining the rules for it.   I received an email I win 100mbtc at Fortune Jack as part of the lucky jack promotion.   When I tried to claim I was denied saying I didn't press the lucky jack button to receive.   I am pretty sure I did but regardless of that he email clearly stated I won.    Not potentially not possibly not if I followed such and such but said I won.   Okay so live chat tells me sorry I didn't win.  I asked where this is stated and was told it's not stated anywhere but is the rule.   I asked how a person can play the game correctly without knowing he rules.    I asked why under FAQ nothing is said about this and why it says the only stipulation is you must have deposited 10 mbtc.   I am lost as to how this is even acceptable for a site I used to find reputable.   I have screen shots of all of these conversations as well.   
Pages:
Jump to: