Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum admin action needed: ThiagoCMC finnaly caught lying - page 2. (Read 4461 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Sort it out privately, don't drag it out on here.

As I see it, you lent 60coins and refuse to accept repayment due to the avalon price increase.

Simple solution:

Stop being a dick.

you clearly dont know how to interpret facts
there is no private when this affects one entire country btc economy

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1b8mtn/the_largest_bitcoin_exchange_in_brazil_gets/
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
Sort it out privately, don't drag it out on here.

As I see it, you lent 60coins and refuse to accept repayment due to the avalon price increase.

Simple solution:

Stop being a dick.
legendary
I have no idea what is going on between you guys but this is a prime example of the benefit of not allowing customers to change their shipping address after an order.

I second that and I say I profoundly regret my offer that started all of this.

Trust no one.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
I have no idea what is going on between you guys but this is a prime example of the benefit of not allowing customers to change their shipping address after an order.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
That's fine, but Thiago was using that thread to get his rightful ownership, and he should complete it before locking that. I opposed Rudrigo for trying to extort the Avalon machine, but now ball is in Thiago's court, and until he corrects it, he is now on the hot seat.

Ya... just letting him know that it was probably not a Mod that locked the thread and most likely Thiago himself.  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 102

I'm not getting in the middle of this, but any OP can lock any thread they started at any time by editing it and clicking a check box below it.

That's fine, but Thiago was using that thread to get his rightful ownership, and he should complete it before locking that. I opposed Rudrigo for trying to extort the Avalon machine, but now ball is in Thiago's court, and until he corrects it, he is now on the hot seat.
Yes, and I agree, locking the other thread was not warrant till Thiago posted the payment proof. That is fishy business.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1702547

First Who locked that thread?

Second, I need that document anyone copied? This is VERY important to me.

Thiago, you are a liar and you asking him to remove information on 506, cause thats where I caught you.

You are trying to make myself a fool over the eyes of brazilian users. Its already quoted there and that document proves it, along with the private message you sent Yifu.

Third, where are my coins?

Fourth, if you have them ready, where did you get them from?

I'm not getting in the middle of this, but any OP can lock any thread they started at any time by editing it and clicking a check box below it.
Thiago, we need to hear the other side of the story as well. Please send coins back to Rudrigo at the BTC address provided, and post the proof here (blockchain transaction).

legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bought-two-avalons-huge-problems-avalon-is-about-to-ship-it-to-someone-else-160527

First Who locked that thread?

Second, I need that document anyone copied? This is VERY important to me.

Thiago, you are a liar and you asking him to remove information on ticket number 505, cause thats where I caught you.

You are trying to make myself a fool over the eyes of brazilian users. Its already quoted there and that document proves it, along with the private message you sent Yifu.

Third, where are my coins?

Fourth, if you have them ready, where did you get them from?
Pages:
Jump to: