Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Forum chronicle - UP Rank List - Congratulations! (BPIP Merit stat, Trust) ⭐ - page 26. (Read 38943 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 217
Activity: 840
Merit: 962
HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!
New Sr. Member!

RankUser nameBPIP profileBPIP Merit RECIEVEDBPIP Merit SENDTrustStatusPersonal comment about yourself
vlad230vlad230vlad230vlad2300: -0 / +0activeInformation expected
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
BTCHadzija now turned to Full member.

@OP, Thanks for giving me place on your thread.
New Legendary:

RankUser nameBPIP profileBPIP Merit RECIEVEDBPIP Merit SENDTrustStatusPersonal comment about yourself
Last of the V8sLast of the V8sLast of the V8sLast of the V8s-2: -1 / +0activeInformation expected

New Full Member:

Dice-BetDice-BetDice-BetDice-Bet0: -0 / +0activeInformation expected

Activity: 196
Merit: 173
<...snip...>
Ok. Then it makes sense to clean all the lists from everyone who has a red trust!
Everyone who's having red trust doesn't mean they all are merit abusers and didn't deserve to be rank up, but the users got painted their trust for merit abuse by DT members are the ones who didn't deserve to be rank up.
Hero Member Ranking-up pipeline:

User nameMerit Now
fine99   495   
TheBobyHunter   494   

Added in the first post!
fine99 and TheBobyHunter are both merit abusers. This two users already got painted their trust with red by DT members. So I'm also mentioning about it in my [RUPL] Ranking-Up Pipe Line of Forum Members thread and I'm believing both of them not deserved to be rank up.

link for trust @fine99 >>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=917021
link for trust @TheBobyHunter >>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=905442

Ok. Then it makes sense to clean all the lists from everyone who has a red trust!
Activity: 196
Merit: 173

User nameMerit Now
fine99   495   
TheBobyHunter   494   

Added in the first post!
fine99 and TheBobyHunter are both merit abusers. This two users already got painted their trust with red by DT members. So I'm also mentioning about it in my [RUPL] Ranking-Up Pipe Line of Forum Members thread and I'm believing both of them not deserved to be rank up.

link for trust @fine99 >>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=917021
link for trust @TheBobyHunter >>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=905442

User nameMerit Now
   fine99   495   
   TheBobyHunter   494   

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
New Full Member:

ICOEthicsICOEthicsICOEthicsICOEthics0: -0 / +0activeInformation expected

Sr. Member Ranking-up pipeline:

User nameMerit Now
   pebwindkraft   207   
   tyKiwanuka   200   

Full Member Ranking-up pipeline:

User nameMerit Now
   r1s2g3   80   
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
NEW SENIOR MEMBER

bitmoverbitmoverbitmoverbitmover0: -0 / +0activeInformation expected
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
This is impressive job you have done, i like how you make the posts with links.
I am a bit suprised by seeing relatively many red trusted memebers here, but i suppose it makes sence that merit abusers are ranking up after some time of activty.

If I may, I  would suggest you make list a bit different , put the red trusted memebers together ( group them) , i think it would be a better repressantation.
New Full Member:

kaisakaisakaisakaisa0: -0 / +0activeInformation expected
New Full Member:

Alone055Alone055Alone055Alone0550: -0 / +0activeInformation expected
Good job Nikisa, but is this like the merit member only club in here hahahaha Cheesy

maybe this post should be pinned

You joined the club of users with merit )))
Pages:
Jump to: