Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum made Legendary Member - PrimeNumber7 - page 4. (Read 1084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
Congratulation on achieving your new rank @PrimeNumber7.

There is a greater chance of getting merit and reaching higher ranks up to Legendary if the user has technical knowledge and other special skills. Whereas those who don't have it will take longer to reach the highest rank. At least that's how I feel so far. I think it's always fun when we reach a certain rank after the merit system is implemented. I will go through the whole process even though I have to do it for years. Congratulations again to @PrimeNumber7.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Congratulation PN7. You did it too early; within two years only! Are you the only one to reach the Legendary on such short time? Your activity is still pretty low than the recent Legendary members activity.
Congrats, anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 2160
Professional Community manager
I like the use of forum made legendary member as opposed to 'self' made, shows the contribution of other members in your growth imo.
Congratulations Primenumber7 on your new rank, now to stack up more merits should theymos decide to better the legendary rank anytime in the future.

P.S; This should fit more in the reputation board than Meta.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1898
Amazon Prime Member #7
Today while reading responses to threads I had posted in, I noticed one of my posts, I read the post, looked at my forum handle and title, and saw that I have officially been promoted to a Legendary member.

As a result of the above, I am proud to announce that I am officially a forum-made Legendary Member.

I created my account on March 12, 2019, to talk about bitcoin, crypto, and conservative ideology in a drama-free manner (yes, I know that bitcointalk is famous for its drama, and some even say that bitcointalk's drama causes the price of bitcoin to go up).

In the two years since I created PrimeNumber7, I have always tried to help fellow forum members (within reason) by lending my expertise, or giving general advice when I am not an expert, offering technical services to those requiring technical work that requires more planning or time than one might expect is required to write a few forum posts, created a number of open-source projects for community use, engaged in passioned debate with fellow forum members, worked to reduce the amount of spam, dangerous and illegal content on the forum, provided my perspective on various topics of interest to me, and did what I can in order to make the forum an enjoyable place for forum members to spend a few hours every week posting and chatting with each other.

It is an honor to finally be able to call myself a Legendary Member.

Thank to you everyone who helped make this possible.

PrimeNumber7
Legendary Member

To celebrate my Legendary Membership, I have decided to host a giveaway:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/celebrating-primenumber7-legendary-0001-btc-prize-5347561

I invite everyone to join the giveaway, and to chat.
Pages:
Jump to: