Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum PM Privacy - page 2. (Read 347 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
November 20, 2021, 12:25:47 AM
Yes, especially that you mentioned about "illegal trades regarding forum".
Even though the user can just be tagged directly with a feedback of "offers to trade merits/buy/sell accounts through PM", there are chances that a non-DT member would come across users like this and their feedback wouldn't be directly visible to many users.

People tagged other if they share/public their private PM which may contain confidential information. I would also hate to see someone sharing a private PM to the public if I wanted to share that information with only a few people.
If it contains sensitive information, just encrypt it just like the note says before sending a PM/DM
Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
November 20, 2021, 12:13:24 AM
People tagged other if they share/public their private PM which may contain confidential information. I would also hate to see someone sharing a private PM to the public if I wanted to share that information with only a few people.
But what if the PM includes offering of illegal trade regarding forum. It can be an offer to buy/sell account, or to trade merit. Should this type of PM be made public? I think yes but still looking for community response. Someone I know have been offered for such trades from a number of members.
Pages:
Jump to: