Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum Ranks Overview (ranks/activity/merit/badges/limits) - page 2. (Read 1656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1283
Updated. Please tell me what other informations you would like to see.

This is nice summary.
It would be good to include some infographic of the system as well.
Below is an infographic I created and posted here:

https://i.imgur.com/IbsbxOr

To be fair, there are several infographic by other users
( paxmao's infographic, ibminer's infographic, 8Habits's infographic, JetSet11's infographic, zentdex's infographic, alia_armelle's infographic )
but in my infographic I tried to make the logic more graphical and intuitive.

I added your and the others infographics, updated links and update a new format!
legendary
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
Yees. So it is not prohibited. Thank you for your information Sir Cobalt. But, can I ask something again? Cheesy I just wanted to ask what bbcode editor do you use for creating Signature. I'm just using wysiwyg rich text and html editor for android, and looking if there are much better IDE or apps for making bbc.

By the way, thanks for cheering me up Sir. Best wishes to you too. I'm still a Newbie in the field of creating Signature, I will need more practice. I admire your creativity Sir, Thank you again Smiley

I don't think other signature designer is using special editor to create signatuer design.
in windows I use notepad.
in linux I use gedit/pluma.
other signatuer designer is using the reply button notepad.

it's about your experienced and time devoted to create a signature design not the looks/appearances, experienced is the only teacher we can relay upon everything.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
Hi Sir Micio. Is it okay for a Full Member like me or any Member here in the forum to wear a Signature that we made by ourselves? I'm planning to make my own Signature with "Silent26" bla bla design and just wondering if it's okay for me to wear a signature that I will create. But I assure you that it will follow the Signature Limitatons as a Full Member. Im just asking if it is not prohibited here in the forum and to be sure. I'm also planning to be a Signature designer soon. Im glad that I found this thread with such helpful information about Signature Limitations. I've been having trouble  looking for this hehe. Finally found it.

By the way. I will be waiting for your response Sir. Thanks a lot.

Yes you can put your own signature and it isn't against the forum rules AFAIK.
I've already done it a few times in the past.

P.S That is why signature space is created to advertise yourself/anything that you would like other ppl to see.
Best wishes for being a Signature Designer talking from a signature designer as well.

n.b roam to this thread to understand more about what is wrong and against the forum rule so you wouldn't ask a question regarding signature space.
Yees. So it is not prohibited. Thank you for your information Sir Cobalt. But, can I ask something again? Cheesy I just wanted to ask what bbcode editor do you use for creating Signature. I'm just using wysiwyg rich text and html editor for android, and looking if there are much better IDE or apps for making bbc.

By the way, thanks for cheering me up Sir. Best wishes to you too. I'm still a Newbie in the field of creating Signature, I will need more practice. I admire your creativity Sir, Thank you again Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 513
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
Hi Sir Micio. Is it okay for a Full Member like me or any Member here in the forum to wear a Signature that we made by ourselves? I'm planning to make my own Signature with "Silent26" bla bla design and just wondering if it's okay for me to wear a signature that I will create. But I assure you that it will follow the Signature Limitatons as a Full Member. Im just asking if it is not prohibited here in the forum and to be sure. I'm also planning to be a Signature designer soon. Im glad that I found this thread with such helpful information about Signature Limitations. I've been having trouble  looking for this hehe. Finally found it.

Yes you can put your own signature and it isn't against the forum rules AFAIK.
I've already done it a few times in the past.

P.S That is why signature space is created to advertise yourself/anything that you would like other ppl to see.
Best wishes for being a Signature Designer talking from a signature designer as well.

n.b roam to this thread to understand more about what is wrong and against the forum rule so you wouldn't ask a question regarding signature space.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

legendary
Updated. Please tell me what other informations you would like to see.
legendary
Forum Ranks Overview
New forum ranks explained

Ranks

Jr. Member301Max 150 characters per post.
Member6010Links allowed. Maximum 4000 characters.
Full Member120100Colors allowed. Personal images allowed.
Sr. Member240250Font size allowed.
Hero Member480500Background color allowed.
Legendary775-10301000

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Special Rank
Description
Tag
LegendaryYou are guaranteed to become Legendary somewhere between 775 and 1030 activity,
but the exact point in this range at which you become Legendary is random per user.
Gets 5 gold coins under his name of which the last is half dark blue.
DonatorManually applied by administration after 10 BTC donation, and gets 5 gold coins under
his name of which the last is half green. 5 coins are shown regardless of post count
when user is a Donator.
VIPManually applied by administration after 50 BTC donation, and gets 5 gold coins under
his name of which the last is half purple. 5 coins are shown regardless of post count
when user is a VIP.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Staff Rank
Description
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org