Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum Sports Contest - Win 0.0025 BTC for free - Lets have some fun! - page 2. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
I'll bet NO (I know nothing about sports, but I used google and the bookies are leaning towards under 2.5)

You'll get 1.66x your money back if it's under 2.5, that's less than 2.

Edit: Cool, looks like NO is quite popular here too
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Follow up on my original thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-sports-contest-win-00025-btc-for-free-lets-have-some-fun-5212412

I have not been around for too long but I have already learned so much and many users have been providing so much valuable information - I cannot thank them enough. It´s holiday time and I am in a very good mood, which is why I want to have some fun with you guys and also share - for that reason I am doing a forum sports contest and the winner will receive 0.0025BTC in his wallet, no strings attached. Wink

How do you participate and win?

The rules are very simple. All you need to do is giving tips on sports events in this thread. I will post questions and if you answer correctly, you will get to the next round. The contest continues until there is only one participant left --> Winner of the 0.0025BTC.

My questions will be posted irregularly and there may be short deadlines - make sure to check the thread regularly.

The questions come at irregular intervals, the deadline for submitting them can only be a few hours - so it is worth cheMycking them regularly.

Any user (min. Jr. Member) can participate but I reserve the right to exclude users if I feel the need to do so.

2nd round:

Sheffield United - Watford

More than 2.5 goals total?

YES/NO

Please post your tip before the event starts (5 UTC+2)

The following users qualified for this round:

@rat03gopoh, @AlexSimion, @cumakoff, @abel1337, @Adriano2010, @rkorade, @ritaconscience, @SM23031997, @whis, @DaveWave,
Pages:
Jump to: