Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum's Cloudflare turned to always on? (S.O.S bots) - page 2. (Read 428 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Is there way to bypass it or somehow configure it to use our existing (live) session or pass cookies for the scripts?
I already pass the bot's session (cookies) to my scraper, but that didn't help. I may have found a possible workaround, but I didn't have the time to test it.

1. If Cloudflare pops up, calls a function that invokes a puppeteer page (an instance of chrome) to the forum and waits for CF to clear out.
2. Grabs the cookie from CF that lets you use the forum normally and passes it to all my other headless requests.

There is a chance that CF could ask me to solve a captcha though, so that would be a dead end. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Yes looks like it's working now, but at first I thought that 1 sec time has cost me a ban to my IP Cheesy

But later saw Telegram Bot and ChartBuddy also down then realized its not only me.
So.... you're saying you broke it for everyone Shocked

Is there way to bypass it or somehow configure it to use our existing (live) session or pass cookies for the scripts?
I don't feed cookies to my scraper, so it doesn't index the Investigations board. I use cookies for other tasks, but none of them were running so I can't tell if it would have worked.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
loyce's and bpip's scraper also seems to be down? (paging @LoyceV, @suchmoon, @ibminer).
I hadn't noticed yet, but indeed, I miss all posts between posts 61426048 and 61427300. That's 1251 missing posts in 5 hours and 40 minutes.

Yes looks like it's working now, but at first I thought that 1 sec time has cost me a ban to my IP Cheesy

But later saw Telegram Bot and ChartBuddy also down then realized its not only me.

Theymos hasn't been online.

That means cloudflare itself did this or some rule triggered it... It's quite possible in future it might be turned on again or may be permanently.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
loyce's and bpip's scraper also seems to be down?
I hadn't noticed yet, but indeed, I miss all posts between posts 61426048 and 61427300. That's 1251 missing posts in 5 hours and 40 minutes.

Thanks, theymos? Grin
Theymos hasn't been online.
legendary
Looks like we are back! Requests aren't failing anymore.

Thanks, theymos? Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 897
I was on my way tryna post this, I have switched between Firefox and Chrome all day trying to figure out may be its my connection or the browser. I have seen some error messages logining before, but I haven't encounter this since signing up here in the forum. I just hope it's a temporary error and it's fixed quick
legendary
Today I woke up and saw this post on the BitcoinTalk SuperNotifier thread:

Mayday mayday mayday…. Bot is down… I repeat Telegram bot is down!

Edit:

Oh I see now I konw why it's down... cloudflare thank you theymos... looks like its updated to not only for login page but on every first or new request to bitcointalk.

I started debugging and it looks like every request fails due to Cloudflare. I tried bypassing it but have had no success so far.

@theymos, is this here to stay? Tongue

loyce's and bpip's scraper also seems to be down? (paging @LoyceV, @suchmoon, @ibminer).
Pages:
Jump to: