Pages:
Author

Topic: [FOUND] [0.2 BTC Bounty] Find this tshirt! - page 3. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Perhaps people should request an escrow before posting their finds, as they will just be wasting their time if its the right match and he doesn't end up paying. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 21
Why do you want that exact shirt when you can't even see what's on it? You could probably wasily find plenty of shirts the same style but it might be hard to find the exact same print especially when we cant make out what it is.
I'm looking for something with a very similar style (basically the cut / neckline), the print is not important. The ones that people have given are all considerably different if you give them a glance.

If you take a look, it's not like the typical "off shoulder shirt" that comes up on a google search. The cut goes much deeper, on one side only. (It's like a normal crew cut on the left side).
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
so we just attach link to the website that selling the tees like you want? and get 0.2 its very easy job. i will search it for you.

* edit

here is what you want http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/jazz-dance-fluorescent-hollow-mesh-tops-shirt/163387903.html#sc2-3-1b|2330336798

my bitcoin address : 1NaK4S31qp9owd5mFpDLKBqusDVLJhRWSW

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Why do you want that exact shirt when you can't even see what's on it? You could probably wasily find plenty of shirts the same style but it might be hard to find the exact same print especially when we cant make out what it is.

Sorry but that's not a match, it's different but the most important thing is there's no name, brand, or way to purchase. Finding just an image where someone wears something that looks somewhat similar isn't useful.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Appears to be identical style and a good deal at that price.

If you find that to be useful my address is: 1ART8MzPqABmqWz4SsaKLZfrwb9HjNF5dv

The style is not identical, it's very different (cut, long sleeved instead of short sleeved, etc). Thanks for your effort though.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
How we can believe that you will pay us? Are you going to eascrowed that amount?

Can you please tell me where you need this search on amazon or just a google search lol please tell me more .
It doesn't have to be amazon, just find it anywhere on the internet.

I am happy to escrow the amount if you'd like (but I am not paying 0.2 BTC total, so the escrow fee would come out it). It is a small amount anyway, there's no reason for me to cheat you. Not everybody is a scammer!

Watched the entire video and it doesn't show exactly what it says on the shirt..
However I have found a very similair shirt without the writing here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOMENS-ONE-OFF-SHOULDER-BATWING-LONG-SLEEVE-SLOUCHY-T-SHIRT-BAGGY-TOP-SIZES-8-26-/181348279652

Appears to be identical style and a good deal at that price.

If you find that to be useful my address is: 1ART8MzPqABmqWz4SsaKLZfrwb9HjNF5dv
How we can believe that you will pay us? Are you going to eascrowed that amount?

Can you please tell me where you need this search on amazon or just a google search lol please tell me more .
It doesn't have to be amazon, just find it anywhere on the internet.

I am happy to escrow the amount if you'd like (but I am not paying 0.2 BTC total, so the escrow fee would come out it). It is a small amount anyway, there's no reason for me to cheat you. Not everybody is a scammer!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

found! bounty paid out

0.20 BTC bounty if you can find the tee that she is wearing:

https://i.imgur.com/psycXhy.png

First person to find an exact match will receive 0.2 BTC. Include your bitcoin address along with your post!

Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km-d7RM0U7s
Pages:
Jump to: