Pages:
Author

Topic: Found an excellent coin! - page 3. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 101
May 01, 2022, 09:08:03 AM
I found a great coin called MetaPets! Still very new but viewing their roadmap, they seem to have great plans in the works as well as a strong and dedicated team. Community seems very active on the telegram.
I thought it is WOnder Pets  Grin Grin

What kind of name was that? people nowadays really wondering where did creators and developers get their Coin/project names?

it seems like a Joke and an obvious not to trust one  Grin

Maybe they want to come up with a unique coin name that will make people curious about the result they designed.
 From the name alone it is already funny but we also do not know how the development of the coin in the future.
 Sometimes they are able to make the MetaPets coin hype like NFT😊
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
May 01, 2022, 07:13:51 AM
I found a great coin called MetaPets! Still very new but viewing their roadmap, they seem to have great plans in the works as well as a strong and dedicated team. Community seems very active on the telegram.
I thought it is WOnder Pets  Grin Grin

What kind of name was that? people nowadays really wondering where did creators and developers get their Coin/project names?

it seems like a Joke and an obvious not to trust one  Grin
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2022, 06:35:57 AM
I know that all coin or token projects nowadays offer a lot of good offers.  But it's not that easy, it must be investigated again whether there are other good supporters.  Telegram is not enough but has other media.  Then they are active and almost every day update their progress status.
I neve trust Post like this , people Boosting different project just for the cheap advertising , how can you trust such coin when the DEV itself has no budget to advertise their own project.
Better to Look for those who had a massive campaign and giving right objective for all of us.
And Excellent coin? that Word itself is promising and Misleading for sute.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
May 01, 2022, 05:42:14 AM
I think MetaPets is a shitcoin, maybe if you plan to invest you should be a little more careful and more observant in determining because it will be very risky for your investment.
Or are you one of those shitcoin teams who just want to promote or interest us? I don't think it will be effective  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
May 01, 2022, 04:20:02 AM
good for you that you found a good project, but are you sure about that? I mean when did they started coz for me it looks like not familiar and still very new project which don't have yet a progress.

I suggest be careful when trusting a project coz its so easy to give good feedbacks nowadays but mostly they don't have strong proof about what they're saying.  So don't easily fall and make more research!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
May 01, 2022, 03:34:40 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metapets/
From what you mean by this, honestly, from what I've been through, this continues to be a shitcoin in this market. Don't look for things that you think will bring you quick profits, reposition yourself in terms of your ability to judge and what you will get from what you are doing. I don't deny that some people can make a profit with shitcoins, even a lot of profit, but don't look at the minority as thinking that anyone can do the same. Educate yourself to have a clean environment to invest money first to reduce the risks and blame for personal mistakes.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 01, 2022, 12:26:56 AM
Hopefully new projects will get a chance to build useful ideas for community and industry. Shitcoins have been a great example why we should ignore each noise on social networks, you should explain why users should make a research about this new coin. Nowadays team members of random projects are busy with shilling their useless projects to collect more coins.
It is very likely that the reason why such things are not mentioned is that simply there is nothing to mention, this is a shitcoin just like the thousands of shitcoins we have in this market that are not going to go anywhere and that were created just to extract money from naive and newbie investors that believe they can somehow make a fortune with such coins, people like us will not fall into this trap but there are enough people that will, which explains why the number of such useless projects does nothing but to go up.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
April 30, 2022, 07:57:22 PM
Hopefully new projects will get a chance to build useful ideas for community and industry. Shitcoins have been a great example why we should ignore each noise on social networks, you should explain why users should make a research about this new coin. Nowadays team members of random projects are busy with shilling their useless projects to collect more coins.
To find a new project that has a strong community and has an influential idea and innovative solutions in the industry, is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity because most of the tokens in the market these days arise and gain their investors from the hype and they have no uses or solutions such as memecoins or shitcoins, so the token community is not A measure of its future success, If you want to invest in a new token, ask yourself what do you see the future of the token after 5 years?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 30, 2022, 04:34:43 PM
I think only time will tell with some of these coins as most of them seem legit in the beginning and are active in social media platforms looking for some price actions, and once the price reach the desired level they sell and do nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
April 30, 2022, 02:20:05 PM
Metapets is a shitcoin, I've knew about this project after I invested money into doge dash, they copied other play to earn game around and they aren't happy about the performance so they start hating on doge dash and even try to bring the project down, I will rather invest in Shiba inu than this Metapets sorry.

Both projects seem to me of little value and do not deserve all that attention. Each of them counts on the ignorance of the users and their unbridled desire to make quick profit by deluding them with promising prospects for the project.
I advise beginners to invest in well-known projects before thinking of putting their money into risky investments. In any case, this remains a kind of gamble.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
April 30, 2022, 12:59:48 PM
When shitcoin projects are booming, that's where I really go very far. No matter what shitcoin puts out with the roadmap that you think is good, be careful because the risk of shitcoin has taken a lot of victims. Somehow you don't think that such a project will be very dangerous for your finances. If you want to invest try to avoid shitcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
April 30, 2022, 12:33:15 PM
I know that all coin or token projects nowadays offer a lot of good offers.  But it's not that easy, it must be investigated again whether there are other good supporters.  Telegram is not enough but has other media.  Then they are active and almost every day update their progress status.
The point is that they (the team) never stop working in advancing a product they are developing because that is their target and focus on the product that has been launched.
So in terms of support, there must be a lot of support and the scope must be large so that all elements can get to know their products in general.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
April 30, 2022, 12:15:30 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 281
https://duelbits.com/
April 30, 2022, 09:23:03 AM
If indeed the project can run well and the working team is always active then it doesn't hurt to try to invest in the coin, because currently very many investors who benefit from investing in shitcoin and they are always right to choose it, and with the community that is always active then MetaPets will definitely reach the targets that have been set.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
April 30, 2022, 06:21:58 AM

I'm telling you, don't try to invest in a project that has a META name. you will regret. This also applies to projects that use the words "Safe", "moon", "verse", and anything else that looks like a meme coin. even if their community is active or even the team looks like they are working hard, know it's all a lie. projects like that are shit projects, pure dumps in the crypto market and that means they are not one of the hidden gems.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 30, 2022, 05:58:35 AM
I searched for this coin but did get any correct information about your project you mentioned here. It's would be easy for all readers if you provide website and social links. Many projects are launching with the same name so it's difficult to find new project with name. The name show that it will be meme project . If it is then I don't think it will remain for long term.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
April 30, 2022, 05:27:01 AM
well all i can say most of things when it comes crypto projects such roadmap or white paper and etc, is so easy to copy and paste. and fyi that's very common strategy of scammers so that they can get more attention as well something like that.
So if i were you don't easily put trust in it especially if it's very new because it's quiet skeptical.. Dont be hasty and wait for more results instead to prevent scam project.
It's so sad that some people will steal other people's hard work because they might be lazy or simply not creative enough to write on their own. If they cant plan/write a simple roadmap and whitepaper, they shouldn't pursue their career on creating a crypto project but investors can do something before invest. They can do an investigation, to see if the details are genuine and not being plagiarized elsewhere. Let's support only the original and not the fake ones.

Rushing is risky but can be beneficial because the early you get the cheaper the price of the coin will be but invest only if you prove or if you think that it was not a scam.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 30, 2022, 04:20:31 AM
Just try to add a link to the CMC and maybe anyone will be known the truth if what you are saying was true if this was a shit scam token.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metapets/

People who have not yet seen that the performance of this token will never know if this was another shit scam token. It seems he was loosing a lot in this token. I would not be surprised to see that if he was shilling for this dead token. I think that if this is a common thing when someone wanna leave from the token.
Basically it is just the combination of NFT idea and the meta idea together and that is where they are trying to make their money from. The fact that we are all depended on the team working hard and making hits into a big thing is red flag for me enough to stay away.

If I have to trust some people to do their job instead of the market itself, then I am not going to invest. If this team goes away today and never comes back, this project will fail and it will never be picked up. This is why there is nothing that I would suggest about this project that looks investable, maybe you would and maybe you would profit from it, but I wouldn't want to be a part of it at all.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 29, 2022, 06:04:29 AM
The last thread you created is back in 2019 in which more than 3 years ago , and it is also about shilling for new project here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51688598

Now that you are once again creating New thread shilling for Shitcoin  once more?

lol you found this or you are part of the project/team?

Grin Grin

anyway I am not giving a BS thing for this project .
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
April 29, 2022, 05:20:48 AM
And it has dropped a lot just today.

Well, good luck with this excellent coin that you've found. We all have our preference with excellent coins that we think. At least for this coin, it has been verified by CMC that they've got the actual supply limit of it.

Try sharing their telegram community link here along with some social media from the project team too
It's on this link:

And to give you a shortcut, this is the telegram channel they have - https://t.me/metapets
Pages:
Jump to: