Pages:
Author

Topic: found an ICO need advice - page 3. (Read 418 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 12:26:56 AM
it looks like you have to analyze it more thoroughly, because some information is incomplete and there are many irregularities that make people confused. reconsider before you decide to invest there, don't be lured by the benefits they offer, but look at the risks that will occur.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 25, 2018, 11:46:58 PM
Searched but cannot find its reviews on any major ICO review sites such as icobench.com or icoratings.com. That alone is  enough to avoid this ICO. The other red flags pointed in previous reply are worth noting too.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 25, 2018, 11:13:50 PM
That seem to be a dividend type of coin.

I can't understand the dates given on their website if that is until March 2019. I'm not good at digging ICOs because I'm not an investor but their website is unprofessional and even their countdown timer isn't working well. The linkedIn's of the team isn't even connected to a real one but only to linkedIn itself.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:16:00 PM
So I was looking around the internet and noticed an active ICO and site still in development . Site is gamecrowder.com  . looks very promising in its concept of refunding people back that have tokens held and wont be on the exchange till all tokens are sold .  Can someone help me do some digging on if this concept is worth investing in ?  I have been burned so many times.  It seems to be a really simple platform ran with an ETH  contract. refunded with earnings from games purchased .  I havent found an announcement of the token yet .  No advertising on it anywhere either .  Should I risk a little ?
Pages:
Jump to: