Pages:
Author

Topic: Found sale on usb block eruptors 39euros per - page 2. (Read 2976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
its legit!

ordered friday a s4 and got it today morning. (austria)

proof

you can see senders adress at image

greetings finkle

that address label looks fake.

do not trust this site..... probably that europeanminer scamming dude back to get more btc
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is a block eruptor ?  I see all these little usb devices for $60 or thereabouts.  Are these things legitimate mining platforms?  Or is there some other function?  I just see mention of them... haven't seen a good page explaining it.
I heard they can be used to mining other coin too
Block Eruptors are USB connected and powered devices that are designed to do just one thing: create hashes based on the SHA256 algorithm.
They can do anything that uses the specific subset of SHA256 (SHA256d specifically) that this thing can calculate.

We, as miners, use them to mine coins. Any coin based on SHA256d will work, but you could use them for other SHA256d cryptographic purposes, like password hashing, brute-force password cracking, creating an encrypted data tunnel (VPN), SSL-like certificates, encrypting Word documents or Excel spreadsheets, etc.
You just need to develop a piece of software that will send any encryption commands to the Block Eruptor. For a VPN, you'd need to create a piece of VPN software that will push all transfers through the Block Erupter before sending it off through internet.

So yeah, they can be used for any purpose that requires SHA256d hashing. However, software to support that is yet to be developed.
As soon as Block Eruptors become obsolete, it'll be more likely that someone actually will develop software like that.

Edit: it really does nothing more than hashing in SHA256d.
Think of it like Ceasar Cypher. You take the alphabet and assign a number to every letter. When you send a message, you change all letters to numbers and the reciever has a conversion table.
Anyone in between cannot read the message without the conversion table. If the mailman opens your envelope, he cannot read what's inside unless he is in posession of the conversiontable or spends hours (or even days/weeks) trying to decypher the message.
So the Block Eruptor is essentially nothing more than a sort of automated conversion table device. It will encrypt and decrypt a message.
Activity: 4
What is a block eruptor ?  I see all these little usb devices for $60 or thereabouts.  Are these things legitimate mining platforms?  Or is there some other function?  I just see mention of them... haven't seen a good page explaining it.
I heard they can be used to mining other coin too
Activity: 41
its legit!

ordered friday a s4 and got it today morning. (austria)

proof

you can see senders adress at image

http://i40.tinypic.com/15fizph.jpg

greetings finkle
Activity: 26
The other thing is that address from contact page points to a different company. See below. More I look into it, more things looks not right. I think is another scam. Do not trust them!!!

The Different Scent Drogerie
Krausnickstraße 12, 10115 Berlin, Germany ‎
+49 30 35122927  ‎   thedifferentscent.de

its legit
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
The other thing is that address from contact page points to a different company. See below. More I look into it, more things looks not right. I think is another scam. Do not trust them!!!

The Different Scent Drogerie
Krausnickstraße 12, 10115 Berlin, Germany ‎
+49 30 35122927  ‎   thedifferentscent.de

Activity: 212
There are only newbies replying, I checked the website and you can only pay with bitcoins which are non refundable if something goes wrong.I also checked streetview and eventough the picture was from 2008, this particular house is not usable without heavy modifaction as a webshop/warehouse. I wouldn't use it. Why won't you accept creditcard like a regular webshop?
Activity: 197
@ bitueuo24, I could come around your shop and collect the items I want to buy and pay then. I could verify that you site/shop is legit and goods are actually existing. The only way to prove that you are not a scammer is to let someone visit your business and get a proof. Otherwise people will have doubts and will not trust you with their money.
Activity: 41
If you are looking to get scammed, use this website. All of these new forum alt accounts vouching for this cheap looking website just look bad.

Stay away.

i dont think its an scamm. i ordered there got recipe + invoice and my order is now completet.
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If you are looking to get scammed, use this website. All of these new forum alt accounts vouching for this cheap looking website just look bad.

Stay away.
Activity: 18
This "newbie" forum is interesting.
It should be renamed to "scammers".

It's a strange place where real people HAVE TO be tortured before being allowed to escape to the real world Cheesy

Activity: 524
Merit: 502
I get "Error establishing a database connection". Not very professional
Activity: 28
i did not find the package and the invoice i will ask my gf later when shes home, maybe she took it away.

but i can make a image of my galaxy s4 with my forum name tagget on it if you guys like

thats all i can offern right now.

i startet the topic coz i wantet the ppl to have some cheap stuff and now we talking about scamming -.-

Cheesy

stanley
I understand you want to help us to get a good deal and I really appreciate the effort.
However, in the Bitcoin world there are a lot of scammers. Since this shop is just very new, it's nearly impossible to tell if it is a scammer or not.
We, as forum users and potential buyers, just want to know wether this site can be trusted. That's why we, or at least I am, try to confirm it.

I'he heard that changing the software of usb miners can increase the perfornace twice! Is it possible?
No
This, No.
Are you sure. The guy has told me that is honest.
Yes, we are sure.
And yeah, Everyone that says something believes in what they say and says they are honest.

ASIC's cannot be reprogrammed. They are pure hardware that are designed to do task X. In the case of Bitcoin and some other alt-coins that would be SHA256 hashing.
There's no software inside those things, so there is nothing to reprogram so there's also no way to increase performance with software.
However, you can modify the hardware. Specifically the clock crystal. Stock it should be 10 or 12Mhz, but there are people upgrading the clock crystal to a 16Mhz one and increase the input voltage of the ASIC by swapping some other components out. This does require external power, since a USB port will not be able to provide that amount of power, and ofcourse, more power in means more heat out so it will need better cooling.

Just think of these things as hammers. They can only be used to hit things. They cannot cut, since they are not a knife. And there is no way to turn a hammer into a knife by just reprogramming it.
so many alts being made to try to get people to order some erupters  Grin Grin

nice try OP  Smiley

when you say it.

my scan of that box cover from my pack. thats all i could rescue.

after that im out here, to much stress for me i just wantet to help out some guys with cheap stuff.

http://i41.tinypic.com/v653t4.jpg
That's more like it, however, still no forum name written on Wink
Please, just put the phone on a table, put the shipping label next to it and write your forumname on the shippinglabel. Then take a photo of it and post it.
Handwriting is extremely hard to photoshop and having some textured surroundings and light influence makes it even harder. That's why that would be considered good proof.
i dont promote anythink. i just tought that site is cheap.

you guys asked for prof .
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

All those scans were horrible as any sort of evidence of a storefornt being legit.  Sounds like the guy got tired of photoshopping.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
Any reason why this stanleym (very recent member), that is posting these scans, has in his profile the address of the same site he is saying he bought the galaxy on? I was willing to accept that the site was legit, but using a promoter/alt/whatever to post scans as if he was an uninterested customer looks untrustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Can anyone confirm that this site is legit?

i want to know too that whether this is really legit.

Stanleym stop creating so many alts xD
You're wasting your time
Activity: 2
Can anyone confirm that this site is legit?

i want to know too that whether this is really legit.
so many alts being made to try to get people to order some erupters  Grin Grin

nice try OP  Smiley

when you say it.

my scan of that box cover from my pack. thats all i could rescue.

after that im out here, to much stress for me i just wantet to help out some guys with cheap stuff.

http://i41.tinypic.com/v653t4.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
so many alts being made to try to get people to order some erupters  Grin Grin

nice try OP  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: