Pages:
Author

Topic: FPPS or PPS Pool with instant same day payout (Recommendation) - page 2. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 35

This reference is very helpful, thank you!

[...]

As I will be mining using 4G and varying electricity I cannot go for anything else than pay per share reward systems. Thank you for your input!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I can't really seem to find any information about viabtc offering FPPS, only PPS and PPLNS.

Viabtc offers PPS+ which is the exact same as FPPS, ignoring which order of letters makes the most sense, they both mean you get paid per share and miners (you) keep the fees, keep in mind that most pools if I am not mistaken (including Viabtc) pay the fees in PPLNS and not PPS, but the block reward itself is paid in PPS structure if anything remains unclear google or ask.

With about 6 Exa hashes per second, Slush finds +10 blocks a day, so they do more than daily payments.

Some people like myself look for PPS pools, not for the daily payouts alone, internet, and power stability are huge factors in determining what payment method one should use, I have used Slushpools with a few gears I had in a place with stable internet and electricity and I can safely assume it's one of the best if not the best PPLNS pool out there.

Edit: Slush pool uses a modified version of PPLNS, it's not like most other pools, but it's more PPLNS than PPS.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 5
I can't really seem to find any information about viabtc offering FPPS, only PPS and PPLNS.
F2pool on the other hand seems like a good alternative. 315TH or more should be doable for me looking forward.
I will take a loot at novablock after the weekend, though I currently would prefer joining a rather large pool.

Furthermore I think I may have misunderstood the 48 hour warning from BTC.com
Their support told me that this only applies when a payout wallet is changed. If this is true I will gladly stay with them (unless anybody can give me good arguments why I shouldn't?)

Thanks to all of you for your further suggestions!

If you are joining a pool paying FPPS/PPS+, there shouldn’t be a need to join a larger pool since they will pay you based on theoretical amounts of blocks they should be finding each day.

Since establishment in August 2019 we have been able to grow to 1.73 EH and hope to grow larger, we would love for you to be a part of this.

PM is always open to people interested in joining.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
Slushpool is no option for me as they do not offer FPPS or PPS. viabtc may be an option, but the high pool fee of 4% seem a little too high for me. Also online reviews are not too positive.  Undecided

Anyway thank you for your suggestions!

Anybody else know any alternative that matches my criteria?

With about 6 Exa hashes per second, Slush finds +10 blocks a day, so they do more than daily payments. And the fee is 2%, most PPS pools charge 4% due to being a risky model where they have to act like a bank for you. Also it might matter to some that its not in China but in the Czech Republic.

People doing online reviews often have biased interests. You should test each pool by yourself, remember to give it several days so it averages.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
F2pool on the other hand seems like a good alternative. 315TH or more should be doable for me looking forward.
I will take a loot at novablock after the weekend, though I currently would prefer joining a rather large pool.

Furthermore I think I may have misunderstood the 48 hour warning from BTC.com
Their support told me that this only applies when a payout wallet is changed. If this is true I will gladly stay with them (unless anybody can give me good arguments why I shouldn't?)

Thanks to all of you for your further suggestions!
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 5
Hi!

NovaBlock is a North American mining pool that offered NovaPPS+ payouts(similar to FPPS). We can offer you lower rates than Slushpool and also provide the consistency that you are looking for.

Please PM and for further details. I would like to learn a little more about you and then I can provide an invitation code thst would reduce your pool fees.

Hope you join us at NovaBlock!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
Slushpool is no option for me as they do not offer FPPS or PPS. viabtc may be an option, but the high pool fee of 4% seem a little too high for me. Also online reviews are not too positive.  Undecided

4% is just about the normal rate for PPS+ / FPPS , the only known pool that offers less than that is F2pool which has a fee of 2.5% but the downside is that the minimum payout is 5 times higher which is 0.005BTC so you will need about 315TH to get paid daily, say you have 100TH then you will only get paid about every 3 days if you have a single S9 you will have to wait for 22days (all numbers are approximate based on current difficulty), if you want the smaller threshold then you will have to pay 4% and mine at Viabtc.

Anyway thank you for your suggestions!

Anybody else know any alternative that matches my criteria?
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 7701
'The right to privacy matters'
viabtc or slush

viabtc allows daily payouts on pps+

you can set as low as  0.001 btc

that is about 70th worth of gear.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
viabtc or slush
I am looking for a bitcoin pool with FPPS or PPS reward system that will allow me to receive mined Bitcoins as soon as the minimum payout amount is reached. I want to exchange my mined coins to FIAT as quickly as possible. Low pool fees are obviously very a big plus as well.

I have been mining on BTC.com for a while, but there I need to wait 48hours to receive my mined coins for "security reasons".  Huh

Any suggestions are appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: