Pages:
Author

Topic: France’s presidential election - page 2. (Read 939 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
March 01, 2017, 06:34:02 AM
It seems every country wants a leader as crazy as Donald Trump, I guess it's just easier to blame all your problems on other people than think of long term fixes. Europe might have been too nice to migrants in the past and must realise they cannot solve all the worlds problems. Anything that causes instability in fiat currencies might be a good thing for the value of bitcoin.

When you say that "It seems every country wants a leader as crazy as Donald Trump" what do you actually mean by that, yeah No doubt Trump is different, not a typical politician.  but alot of people these days are to quick to just repeat what the main stream media tell them.  As far as i can see so far trump is doing everything he said he would do, which is look out for the american people. 

In regards to the OP i think le pen will win the french election and that will hopefully be the end of the forced European super state.  and will probably be good for Bitcoin also which is a bonus Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 01, 2017, 04:45:57 AM
I don't beleive all these opinion polls, Brexit and US election last year is a big lesson that most of these polls show biase. I know there will be a shock in Europe this year too from France to Germany, Holland . People are tired of these establishiment lies
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 01, 2017, 04:27:00 AM
If Le Pen can get up to 45/46 in the second round opinion polls, then it can get really tight. Remember the POTUS elections in 2016? Trump won Wisconsin despite the final opinion polls showed him trailing Hillary by around 8 points. Normally, the opinion polls under-estimate the support levels of extreme-right candidates, due to the Bradley effect. So there is a strong chance for Le Pen.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 01, 2017, 03:52:11 AM
Does France has economical dominance to influence world economy and hence bitcoin economy due to its political leadership changes ?
I'm not seeing there would be big impacts due to the presidential election of France similar to what we had with USA presidential election
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
March 01, 2017, 02:56:34 AM
It seems every country wants a leader as crazy as Donald Trump, I guess it's just easier to blame all your problems on other people than think of long term fixes. Europe might have been too nice to migrants in the past and must realise they cannot solve all the worlds problems. Anything that causes instability in fiat currencies might be a good thing for the value of bitcoin.

Yes,but bitcoin isn`t very popular in France.Even if Le Pen becomes a president,i don`t think that the French people are so crazy to leave the euro and return the french national currency.This might destroy the euro and really hit the french economy.
Bitcoin might benefit ,if such situation appears,but the odds are very small.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
February 28, 2017, 09:59:46 PM
I think this is going to end up just like the US Presidential election and the Brexit vote that occurred back in July? I think it's going to be something that the media and everyone on the left (her opponents) are going to be taken by storm when they see the real nationalistic movement by the people in France who really want to take the country back and don't want to submit to the false sense of globalism of the politicians on the left.

Same sort of thing occurred in the US when the media pretty much gave Trump no chance of winning and then he came out and stole the show with a pretty great victory while also breaking the Blue wall that the Left had never even seen coming. This is something that I feel will also occur in France, going to be waiting for the elections and hoping for some change.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
February 28, 2017, 09:00:48 PM
I think sympathy on imigran and the minorities are not the best political commodity anymore. Peoples that choose a "crazy leader" is not really crazy, they loves an eccentric figure to bring something new "crazy" idea to their country and make it great great again. Pfft.
Whatever, as long as they have great economic policies for their country, it will give a good effect for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
February 28, 2017, 06:04:57 PM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
February 28, 2017, 03:40:00 PM
The French presidential election coming in May is decisive for the future of the Euro and probably the EU.

France’s far-right National Front movement has never seemed closer to power.

In first-round polling, Marine Le Pen, the party’s leader, is now comfortably ahead of her likeliest rivals, Emmanuel Macron and François Fillon.

In the second round both challengers are ahead of LePen. However, the lead has been melting for months.

(source: TheEconomist)
Pages:
Jump to: