Pages:
Author

Topic: francisdean is a SCAMMER - page 2. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 500
December 21, 2016, 01:40:57 AM
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
December 21, 2016, 01:32:46 AM
Currently at the hospital right now!

Here's what happened:

I dont know if this is him but with the "30 usd" im definitely sure its him.

He wasnt happy with the order, he said its a US account and it wont work for him.

So he told me he would get a psn instead.

Before i send the accounts i recheck them  because these are shared (mostly by my college mates)

After he got the account, he then changed the password. He said its no longer working.

So he asked for a refund.

He gave me a paypal email address. I sent the amount. After a few minutes he emailed me again, he said he gave me a wrong address.

I dont have a fund anymore. But isnt it weird? The transaction was successful.

Also the difference between the email was the @googlemail and @gmail

I opened the case to paypal but paypal was sure that the address where i sent the amount to is existing.

It's still open because paypal is still investigating it but this scumbag cant wait!

And i feel like he's the one scamming.

Take note: he used the nba, changed the psn asked me to send funda to a pp addrrss (which paypal said is existing)

I will post a screenshot that i already sent the amount to his desired address.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2016, 12:00:11 AM

This seems really weird, as you can see in the thread you posted, he replied with an empty textbox. Why even bother to reply?

Can you post details of your transaction with francisdean so we have proof that you bought something from him? PM screenshots would also help.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2016, 11:38:18 PM
If it is true, then it will be better for other users as well if you open a scam accusation thread with all the proofs so he/she will get a warning tag on his account or get a chance to proof that they didn't do that scam. In this section no use to open this thread.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 18, 2016, 08:33:31 PM
Well that's why u should read the trust feebacks under the name, and i quote:

"While being under the control of a hacker, this account was used to scam a user. The original owner has since regained control and repaired the damage,
but you should still be careful when dealing with this account, it might get compromised again due to a lack of security."

Maybe after read this u should be incentivized to use escrow, sorry about your lost, create a thread on "scam accusations" and add all the evidence...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 18, 2016, 08:26:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: