Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 Francs (XFR) - www.francs.club 📈 - page 5. (Read 24984 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
why is the 26th round 3? isn't it written in the post above the 25th at 9.30pm?
Hello,
The round 3 happened on 25th at 9:30pm UTC+1, as scheduled.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
why is the 26th round 3? isn't it written in the post above the 25th at 9.30pm?

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 09:55:08 PM
Francs (XFR) Airdrop Round 3 so fast

i did'nt  get it to write from . so sad .i think this project is good project .
December 25, 2018, 04:25:57 PM
3rd airdrop is live, on Google Form
December 24, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
but the similarity of this idea sparked suspicion, were people behind Francs (XFR) the same as people who created Francs (FRN), the same developers? I'm confused, why are you continuing the project that has been a scam?

We are different team/devs.
We wanted to buy their former domain name but they do not respond anymore.
FRN had a good idea/purposes but they screwed everything through exit scam and by stealing their members money.

We do not continue the former FRN scam, but we find the core idea interesting.
It would have been suspicious if we would revamp FRN, but we can't. So we have created XFR (with the same coin name) in order to bring hopes to people who believed in the project from the beginning.

Scammers should not have the monopoly of finding good ideas.
As mentionned above we are still building the project, we decided to start by the airdrop, but we are actually writing team informations as well.
Don't worry, you will know who is behing this coin in the upcoming days. Wink
Activity: 228
December 24, 2018, 07:32:25 AM
but the similarity of this idea sparked suspicion, were people behind Francs (XFR) the same as people who created Francs (FRN), the same developers? I'm confused, why are you continuing the project that has been a scam?
December 24, 2018, 07:20:16 AM
third airdrop when started dev?

Next airdrop tomorrow (December 25th, 2018) at 9:30pm (21:30) UTC+1
Activity: 109
December 24, 2018, 05:37:22 AM
#Proof Authentication
email : [email protected]
Bitcointalk username :dulang
wallet adress :0x8Ac9A4b7EEf3BE3CAeb419D8CeB6C306cBEba157
Activity: 95
December 24, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
third airdrop when started dev?
Activity: 95
December 24, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
#Proof Authentication
email : [email protected]
Bitcointalk username : agung1933
wallet adress : 0x87741bDbC3E01Fbed29CaEAD759734dA7F1336DC
Activity: 6
December 23, 2018, 03:08:50 PM
I see only 86 holders on etherscan so there was 424 faked account, that's is much and what about the Whitepaper, roadmap, team?

After investigation, we found that there were a (some) person(s) who flooded the Form by registering accounts with other people usernames.
We did not send the tokens to the suspicious registrations in order to maintain the equity between the XFR holders.

However, the whole 9 millions XFR (scheduled circulating supply) will be distributed, so it may be further airdrops if some XFR remains in our wallet.

Take a look at the roadmap on the website, it is online. No whitepaper for the moment (because we are not a society), but there is a detailed description on this thread and on our website. However, we will upload some infos about the team very soon, on the website as well.

I created a Russian branch (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48847289). look, also there is our telegram channel. please contact me
December 24, 2018, 04:07:05 AM
Yes, official language of the project is French.

Btw, the airdrop is alive, you may find the link in the first post.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
December 24, 2018, 03:59:39 AM
Thank you for the AD sir ! Does the official language are French ?  Grin
December 23, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
Your project looks like just an airdrop. Does your coin have any purpose?

Hello,
The main aim is the revival of the local French currency, for example to pay a pizza (in the future, we hope so) or making a gift to a loved one.
You have to see Francs like an investment for the future.
Another aim is to fight against the corruption of financial institutions, which is a big problem in France.
And in the other hand, the highlighting of the French language and its particularism as recognized and appreciated throughout the world.

So in fact, Francs aims to be a political coin and a local token, rejecting the centralization of national funds by giving the power to the nation.
Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum can do that very well. But Francs try to bring crypto and french culture closer in order to extend the blockchain ability to the general public.

We don't want to sell the tokens, because we wish that everybody can earn money in the long term, if it is getting a value (we really hope so), we want to give a chance to everyone.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
December 23, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
Your project looks like just an airdrop. Does your coin have any purpose?
Activity: 6
December 23, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
Good time of day. I would like to work for you, for example, to be a manager or administrator of a group of telegrams, VKontakte, make a transfer of white peper and bitcointalk and so on for Russian-speaking investors. I have a little experience. but life is made to learn, I want to be part of your community. give me the opportunity, and I will prove that help can come. Answer please

Hello,
It would be a pleasure if you want to join the team. First of all, we need a translation of this bitcointalk thread in Russian (and in other languages), periodically refreshed.
Then we are going to create a Discord group (on which we want to hire moderators and managers).
Of course, anybody who make some work for us will get rewards in Francs (XFR).

The first airdrop has ended with 500 registrations, but most of them are fake registrations, which have been cancelled. The next airdrop will be more strict about the requirements, in order to avoid these fakes.
Contact me by telegram. for a more detailed discussion https://t.me/ben_t_lee
December 23, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
I see only 86 holders on etherscan so there was 424 faked account, that's is much and what about the Whitepaper, roadmap, team?

After investigation, we found that there were a (some) person(s) who flooded the Form by registering accounts with other people usernames.
We did not send the tokens to the suspicious registrations in order to maintain the equity between the XFR holders.

However, the whole 9 millions XFR (scheduled circulating supply) will be distributed, so it may be further airdrops if some XFR remains in our wallet.

Take a look at the roadmap on the website, it is online. No whitepaper for the moment (because we are not a society), but there is a detailed description on this thread and on our website. However, we will upload some infos about the team very soon, on the website as well.

Activity: 963
Merit: 57
December 23, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
Good time of day. I would like to work for you, for example, to be a manager or administrator of a group of telegrams, VKontakte, make a transfer of white peper and bitcointalk and so on for Russian-speaking investors. I have a little experience. but life is made to learn, I want to be part of your community. give me the opportunity, and I will prove that help can come. Answer please

Hello,
It would be a pleasure if you want to join the team. First of all, we need a translation of this bitcointalk thread in Russian (and in other languages), periodically refreshed.
Then we are going to create a Discord group (on which we want to hire moderators and managers).
Of course, anybody who make some work for us will get rewards in Francs (XFR).

The first airdrop has ended with 500 registrations, but most of them are fake registrations, which have been cancelled. The next airdrop will be more strict about the requirements, in order to avoid these fakes.
Activity: 492
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
When does the round 2 begin?

Hello zz9w9z,
The round 2 will start tomorrow (December 24th, 2018) at 9am CEST.
Thanks, I'll join the round2 Grin Grin Grin
December 23, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
When does the round 2 begin?

Hello zz9w9z,
The round 2 will start tomorrow (December 24th, 2018) at 9am CEST.
Pages:
Jump to: