Pages:
Author

Topic: [FRAUD] [FAUX] [PRE-ANN] [PRE-MINE] BiteCoin - Join me in this scam - page 2. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Donated! let the scam beggin!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
99 spots still open
Hey, haven't place for me? Diddly-do.

98 spots remaining
Now you should send yourself a couple of BTC to show people that somebody invested already  Wink

Yes very good idea. But to be transparent, I have just purchased 10 spots from myself.

88 spots remaining!
legendary
You forgot to mention how this coin will revolutionize currency and is a vast improvement on Bitcoin and all the other copies...but without actually saying what those improvements are.

"Among the many companies to go public in 1720 is —famously— one that advertised itself as "a company for carrying out an
undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sea_Company

Grin Grin Grin

Lmao
legendary
So I think that here should be deleted. Here is invited other people to cheat and shit as bitcoin for sale at paypal etc.

you a fu ***** Ass ******

I'm sorry, to apologize I will offer you BTC at half price
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
You forgot to mention how this coin will revolutionize currency and is a vast improvement on Bitcoin and all the other copies...but without actually saying what those improvements are.

"Among the many companies to go public in 1720 is —famously— one that advertised itself as "a company for carrying out an
undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sea_Company

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So I think that here should be deleted. Here is invited other people to cheat and shit as bitcoin for sale at paypal etc.

you a fu ***** Ass ******
Activity: 140

It's also not another copy coin, you wrote it from scratch! However, you are offering a bounty for a wallet because you don't know how to program.

It's also immune to pump and dumps because there's only going to be 13,000,000 coins and you can only pump and dump if there's billions (right guys).

By the way, which celebrities are endorsing this and do you have any memes ready to be shared on twitter?

I look forward to seeing blog posts from media interns so we know that financial institutions are taking this coin seriously.

I have sent the requested 10 BTC and look forward to riding this moon to the doggy.
Activity: 168
99 spots still open

98 spots remaining
Now you should send yourself a couple of BTC to show people that somebody invested already  Wink
legendary
Activity: 308
99 spots still open
legendary
99 spots still open
Activity: 157
legendary
Ohh yeah, wanna fck all "russian-schoolboy-hamster"s with you, guys. How to buy some ticket on your train of anal pain?

Woah no pedo or gay stuff
Ohh yeah, wanna fck all "russian-schoolboy-hamster"s with you, guys. How to buy some ticket on your train of anal pain?
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
any word on when cumcoin will have its IPO?  (initial pubic offering)

also, respect for rapecoin.  i would have pussied out and gone with surprisesexcoin.
legendary
I am involved in 3 projects, Bitecoin, Cumcoin and Rapecoin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
I'll make an improved version of the client responsible for the pickpocket feature needed to empty other wallets..
also those of you all so I''l get it all .. Cool!
run a VM, store your offline wallet in there. 

all the same, let me know when the wallet is ready, and i'll switch off mining for cumcoins
legendary
I like it when people are sincere, like the old guy who at the time of the last elections in my country said, straight on
live TV, that we should all vote for his party because they will steal the least so the most will stay for everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRVwLrABnZM

I deeply appreciate this. I am very open and transparent. I would never hide a virus. A man only has his words.
Pages:
Jump to: