Pages:
Author

Topic: Fraud of the Century? - page 2. (Read 313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
November 26, 2020, 01:44:52 PM
why should future of bitcoin even be affected when someone that doesn't even have any remote link to bitcoin lies and deceives people?

he tried and failed. now he is old news. it doesn't matter how many times someone revives this see through scam, nobody cares about him or his claims of being Satoshi Nakamoto anymore. let the idiots scream until they are blue in the face Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
November 26, 2020, 01:15:26 PM
https://unboundedcapital.com/blog/fraud-of-the-century

I know ya'll know I'm just teasing you Wink

But seriously I am interested to hear what people think about how it could affect BTC when Craig has his day in court.

I've come to the conclusion that so many BTC traders are so caught up in the money making that they won't even care whether or not it is really Bitcoin as Satoshi envisaged.

If that's the case, then will BTC just continue to trade? Will it continue to be cyclical as it has in the past. I ask this question because, without the "digital cash" utility will it's remaining properties be sufficient to keep people interested?

I'm no stranger to being mocked for holding contrarian opinions, but it is pretty tiresome, so would appreciate considered arguments

As the dominant coin, and the societally accepted true Bitcoin, and being safe in the knowledge of Craig being a fraud as you all are, then there should be no fear of discussion. So tell me how the future of Bitcoin looks if it turns out he isn't lying? Who has a plan and what is it?
Pages:
Jump to: