Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free 0.002/0.005 BTC] PrimeDice 600,000,000 bets giveaway! - page 2. (Read 17073 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

Thanks so much Stunna primedice is awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ID 36570 thank you
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ID: 1187265

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I think best giveaway stopped.

We would expect Stunna say about this explicitly. In any case, everyone can PM him.. Cool

And theres a lot people posting for it , wonder if they get thier credit Smiley

They seem to, as we still see thanks coming in... Though some of them are obviously not eligible for this campaign! Grin
Activity: 325
Thanks for Stunna!
Activity: 606

We would expect Stunna say about this explicitly. In any case, everyone can PM him.. Cool

And theres a lot people posting for it , wonder if they get thier credit Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
legendary

Activity: 325
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
Is this still going on?

I`ll just have to find out on the 22nd right? 1 week..

My ID: 1350696

Thanks Stunna
Activity: 336
ID: 174060

Thanks
legendary

I'm more curious if anyone tried to get bonus twice (or thrice, lol). Not that I'm going to try, just curious... Cool

I doubt it since you have to be a high member on here and be under the 600k on PD. Most people don't have 2 or more highly active accounts on bitcointalk and prime dice.

No, actually you don't have to be BOTH a high member here AND be under the 600k at PD. You have to be EITHER the former OR the latter (according to OP). So, if you have multiple IDs below 600k at PD (which is quite possible), there is no problem to get as many bonuses... Cool

If you peruse the last pages of this thread (as I just did), you will see many users with just a few posts here, lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

I'm more curious if anyone tried to get bonus twice (or thrice, lol). Not that I'm going to try, just curious... Cool

I doubt it since you have to be a high member on here and be under the 600k on PD. Most people don't have 2 or more highly active accounts on bitcointalk and prime dice.
legendary
Um... it's been half a month... isn't this thread done by now?  Or is it still running and crediting? o.O
I think its still running and crediting because when Stunna want to stop this then he lock this thread as in past he done  Grin

I thought the same previously, but this thread is not self-moderated, so now I'm not sure if he can lock the thread (even if he would want to)... Cool

I wonder those who post after the first week credited still getting credit ....

Activity: 606
Um... it's been half a month... isn't this thread done by now?  Or is it still running and crediting? o.O
I think its still running and crediting because when Stunna want to stop this then he lock this thread as in past he done  Grin

I thought the same previously, but this thread is not self-moderated, so now I'm not sure if he can lock the thread (even if he would want to)... Cool

I wonder those who post after the first week credited still getting credit ....
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Did any one getting the giveaway ?

I mean its been long time and its still running here .

I got my bonus about a week after I posted. IF he is still running the promotion you'll get it in a weeks time frame.
legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
Pages:
Jump to: