Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE 100 FastCoin's will be rewarded for the best answer to the folloiwng...? - page 2. (Read 1373 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
www.fastcoin.ca
Definitely Fastcoin because of the insane confirmation/transaction speeds. of all the hazard coins this  one is a winner. i could totally see it becoming an appstore currency, or even being useable on services like steam

fjdMddHtGwL5dVwsXmDwrxVSP9TL2CVnMC.

Thank you r3wt,

Could you elaborate on any of the other coin's out there that could be contenders besides FastCoin?  Could you reference any specific technical elements that would need to be considered?

well you have Digital coin for starters. You can already purchase steam games with DGC via a 3rd party website, so its not unreasonable to think that it would translate well to the mobile market. my usual transactions take around 2-3 minutes for all confirms, but the transaction shows up within seconds as unconfirmed. Its more secure than Fast coin but it sacrifices a bit of speed. The coin itself  features a unique dynamic retarget with ultra fast 5 confirms. not to mention the network is secured via merge mining with ARG. Digital coin(DGC) just broke 110k on total market value today. pretty impressive imo. It's already much faster than litecoin, too. The only other realistic option at this point is Litecoin, which is still slower than FST and DGC but is more valuable and well established.

Thanks r3wt,

What coin do you think will have the greatest impact in developing countries in Africa, South America, and the Middle East, where mobile communications is growing at a faster rate than anywhere else on the planet?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Definitely Fastcoin because of the insane confirmation/transaction speeds. of all the hazard coins this  one is a winner. i could totally see it becoming an appstore currency, or even being useable on services like steam

Thank you r3wt,

Could you elaborate on any of the other coin's out there that could be contenders besides FastCoin?  Could you reference any specific technical elements that would need to be considered?

well you have Digital coin for starters. You can already purchase steam games with DGC via a 3rd party website, so its not unreasonable to think that it would translate well to the mobile market. my usual transactions take around 2-3 minutes for all confirms, but the transaction shows up within seconds as unconfirmed. Its more secure than Fast coin but it sacrifices a bit of speed. The coin itself  features a unique dynamic retarget with ultra fast 5 confirms. not to mention the network is secured via merge mining with ARG. Digital coin(DGC) just broke 110k on total market value today. pretty impressive imo. It's already much faster than litecoin, too. The only other realistic option at this point is Litecoin, which is still slower than FST and DGC but is more valuable and well established.
www.fastcoin.ca
Fastcoin  Grin

fi1hi59Micu5SYXmFrf78AAFiXTewMGtZm

LOL you guy's are killing me, too funny!   Grin

Seriously, why FastCoin and not LiteCoin?

Peace
www.fastcoin.ca

Thank you r3wt,

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Fastcoin  Grin

fi1hi59Micu5SYXmFrf78AAFiXTewMGtZm
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

www.fastcoin.ca
Which Crypto based coin do you think is best suited for Fast Mobile based applications?

Of all of the current Crypto based currencies on the market today, which ones do you think are the best poised for growth specifically for fast Mobile based applications like iPhones and Android based devices?

Please try to be as comprehensive as possible, and if you could reference any technical material to substantiate your position that would be great.

Also please be sure to leave your FastCoin address when answering...

If you don't have a FastCoin wallet you can download it here...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-lUxAN4BdWcYnpuYlo2RmFrd2s/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you and Good luck!

There can only be one winner, but for everyone else we have the best of Bob Marley....!  Please enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L35MKsWbaE
Pages:
Jump to: