Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎆🎆 Free 5k Satoshi Welcome Bonus on blackjack.fun🎆Blackjack🎆RED or BLACK🎆🎆 - page 3. (Read 1242 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 213
Honesty is the best policy.
Username = Chato1977

Thanks Blackjack.Fun ,Wanted to try and check your site .
username : h0t0t

Funded! Have fun!
Thank you Mate and Had a great experience now.

Adding some more funds later tonight when i Got home.

Thanks again.

Youre Welcome!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Username = Chato1977

Funded! Have fun!
Thank you Mate and Had a great experience now.

Adding some more funds later tonight when i Got home.

Thanks again.
copper member
Username = Chato1977

Funded! Have fun!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Username = Chato1977

Activity: 265
Merit: 1
copper member
5k Satosi

You can try any game with this.
copper member
Activity: 369
Merit: 1
copper member

Thank you very much!

The game is very straight forward and easy to play.  The only think I don't really like so far is that the buttons (hit, stand, double down, etc.) move around on the table field.  It would play much more smoothly if these buttons/options were in the same spot, a fixed position, every time...

Thank you! With the next update the whole game will have a fresh design changes and new look. We will add them more in the fixed position then.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251

Thank you very much!

The game is very straight forward and easy to play.  The only think I don't really like so far is that the buttons (hit, stand, double down, etc.) move around on the table field.  It would play much more smoothly if these buttons/options were in the same spot, a fixed position, every time...
copper member
copper member
Thanks I confirmed that I got the 5k sat no deposit bonus. Site is super simple and fast, design is minimalist and intuitive. I did not have any problem navigating. I play with with initial 5k bonus and built it up to almost 22ksat but then I got greedy and lost it all back. I have also played red or black game and I must say spin control feature is kind of new experience it looks as player has more control over the out come. which is clearly not the case but nice to see such feature.
Though I have not made to cash out yet but there is a big thumbs up from my side incase any of you want to have the super fast interesting gambling fun. I will surely soon deposit there and play some hands of black jack. 

Wow! Thank you for this amazing feedback! This means allot for us!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Activity: 76
Merit: 5
Thanks I confirmed that I got the 5k sat no deposit bonus. Site is super simple and fast, design is minimalist and intuitive. I did not have any problem navigating. I play with with initial 5k bonus and built it up to almost 22ksat but then I got greedy and lost it all back. I have also played red or black game and I must say spin control feature is kind of new experience it looks as player has more control over the out come. which is clearly not the case but nice to see such feature.
Though I have not made to cash out yet but there is a big thumbs up from my side incase any of you want to have the super fast interesting gambling fun. I will surely soon deposit there and play some hands of black jack. 
Activity: 76
Merit: 5
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: