Pages:
Author

Topic: Free A4-print incl shipping for any Historiy-20-1 (daemon design) coldkey holder - page 2. (Read 651 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Very cool of you Kryptowerk, I had a few of those cards I peeled the other day. Will send pics once I go thru the "giant garbage bag" of cards and find them. Was one of my favorite card designs too, such a fucking shame... It is really amazing to see this community when it truly comes together like this in times of scam/crisis. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Thanks to everyone sending me dms with prove of ownership.
Please continue to do so. I will not reply until I start the shipping process. This is planned for end of next week - waiting for some tiny prints I ordered to arrive by then.

Originally I had intended to give out my already-existing A4-prints. I will do that but also add some tiny thing (see first sketch in OP) on top.
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
  Hahaha...love this...I want one...

Coldsweep!  Made by Dogg.   Lol
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I just put all my cards away, will get them out again later to proof that I have this one, but please put me on the list. Thank you man.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

This is how I will keep these cards in mind: a hurtful fk-up of epic proportions.

If you own a coldkey with my daemon design you are eligable for a free A4 Bitcoin-DAEMON print.
See this thread for more info on the print: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54577485

Not sure yet if it will get a tiny note regarding this incidient with cold keys recently or not. Probably yes unless majority is against it.

Shipping to EU directly from me.
Otherwise via minerjones who will be helping me out with US distribution. Thanks man!

To receive a print, please send me a private message with a photo of your card(s) and a paper showing your username and current date. Must be clearly visible. Also send me your shipping info if not in US.
Otherwise just note that you are in US and shipping will be handled later via MJ.

Peeled or not doesn't matter (you probably should peel em, though).

I feel sickened by what happened, peeling the cards last night with my own design created over 3 years ago, sucked like nothing I ever experienced in collectible crypto space ever before.
My heart goes out to anyone affected by this mess and just hoping to cheer a few folks up a little bit at least.
Pages:
Jump to: