Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 54. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Game starts at 11:45 ForumTime. Good luck to all

FREE PREMIUM TIP FOR MONDAY

WON FT 1:2
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Okay, great job! Thanks for the free Tip!
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
@BetAdviser

Are you betting on Draw No Win type of bets or do you include draw match as well?

Which one should I bet on?
Professional Tipster

Activity: 644
don't worry bettors I'm sure betadviser will bounce back with much better odds as we knew him he always have instinct to win
and I'm sure he will study harder to pick a much better game for us, OP just let us know where we put our bets and we surely
followed you from it. good luck OP hope we bag this time.
Professional Tipster
Well, bad day only 1 of 3 premium wins. I will share free premium for all in few minutes so stay tuned.

WIN WIN WIN

PREMIUM TIP NO.1 WIN

FT 0:4
Professional Tipster
PREMIUM TIPS FOR SUNDAY IS UP:

PREMIUM TIP NO.1  START AT 16:00 (ForumTime) - PRICE 0.006 BTC odd ~1.75 https://gourl.io/cjjxv

PREMIUM TIP NO.2  START AT 13:00 (ForumTime) - PRICE 0.006 BTC odd ~1.65 https://gourl.io/ckrfq

PARLAY TIP  START AT 14:00 (ForumTime) - PRICE 0.005 BTC odd ~3.00
https://gourl.io/wik4w

IF GAME IS LOST I WILL REFOUND YOUR BTC OR YOU CAN ASK FOR NEW TIP. CHOICE IS YOURS. GOOD LUCK
Professional Tipster
Games are ready, soon i will post them. Hope so that someone follow this free tips its was simply amazing and odds was high and all that for free. Stay tuned
Professional Tipster
BOOOOM  WINNING EXPLOSION

WIN WIN WIN

PREMIUM TIP NO.2 WIN

FT 2:3

WIN WIN WIN

PREMIUM TIP NO.1 WIN

FT 0:1

WIN WIN WIN

PARLAY TIP WIN

FREE TIPS FOR SATURDAY

FOOTBALL

ITALY: Serie A 18:45
AC Milan - AS Roma ---> AS Roma to win odd 2.25  WON

GERMANY: Bundesliga 13:30
Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt ---> Werder Bremen odd 1.95 WON

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga 18:30
Setubal - Ferreira ---> Draw no bet - Ferreira odd 2.05 WON

POLAND: Ekstraklasa 18:30
Podbeskidzie - Wisla ---> Over 2.5 goals odd 1.80 WON

SERBIA: Super Liga 17:00
Surdulica - Crvena Zvezda ---> Under 3.5 goals odd 1.70 LOSS
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
FREE TIPS FOR SATURDAY

FOOTBALL

AC Milan - AS Roma ---> AS Roma to win odd 2.25

Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt ---> Werder Bremen odd 1.95

Setubal - Ferreira ---> Draw no bet - Ferreira odd 2.05

Podbeskidzie - Wisla ---> Over 2.5 goals odd 1.80

Surdulica - Crvena Zvezda ---> Under 3.5 goals odd 1.70

I am late but good picks from you already two won and some others also can win specially Like Roma which is going with very good odds
Professional Tipster
PREMIUM TIPS FOR SATURDAY IS UP:

PREMIUM TIP NO.1  START AT 08:15 (ForumTime) - PRICE 0.008 BTC odd ~2.00 https://gourl.io/awtpv

PREMIUM TIP NO.2  START AT 19:00 (ForumTime) - PRICE 0.006 BTC odd ~1.80 https://gourl.io/tgmsp

PARLAY TIP  START AT 14:55 (ForumTime) - PRICE 0.005 BTC odd ~3.20 https://gourl.io/bzxfh

IF GAME IS LOST I WILL REFOUND YOUR BTC OR YOU CAN ASK FOR NEW TIP. CHOICE IS YOURS. GOOD LUCK
Premium tips in 2 hour, its about one parlay tip and 2 single game, i am 99% sure in one of that games, odds are ~2.00 and i will go with 80% of my total bankroll. Stay tuned and see ya in few hours with premium games! Good luck with my free tips
wow seriously you will use 80% ? as I watch those tipsters and how they share free and premium tips for me you are simply amazing winning 2/3 and the odds is too good to win with. i'll be betting from this free one dudes. how many bettor will buy your premium person like you should be always be followed, create your own twitter and make some profit from it. hahahah.

Yup, i am tallking about 2 btc (when i transfer in my country valute), thanks, i will still sharing free tips with all of you, and about twitter, hmm i will think about that, need better stats and more games. Good luck if you bet on some of my free tips
wow 2btc!!! good luck my friend I think you know what you are doing and I believe on it, yes I'm betting with some of your free tips just reading for a while to select which one will be more secured. thank you again.
Professional Tipster
Premium tips in 2 hour, its about one parlay tip and 2 single game, i am 99% sure in one of that games, odds are ~2.00 and i will go with 80% of my total bankroll. Stay tuned and see ya in few hours with premium games! Good luck with my free tips
wow seriously you will use 80% ? as I watch those tipsters and how they share free and premium tips for me you are simply amazing winning 2/3 and the odds is too good to win with. i'll be betting from this free one dudes. how many bettor will buy your premium person like you should be always be followed, create your own twitter and make some profit from it. hahahah.

Yup, i am tallking about 2 btc (when i transfer in my country valute), thanks, i will still sharing free tips with all of you, and about twitter, hmm i will think about that, need better stats and more games. Good luck if you bet on some of my free tips
Professional Tipster
Professional Tipster
FREE TIPS FOR SATURDAY

FOOTBALL

AC Milan - AS Roma ---> AS Roma to win odd 2.25  WON

Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt ---> Werder Bremen odd 1.95 WON

Setubal - Ferreira ---> Draw no bet - Ferreira odd 2.05 WON

Podbeskidzie - Wisla ---> Over 2.5 goals odd 1.80 WON

Surdulica - Crvena Zvezda ---> Under 3.5 goals odd 1.70 LOSS

Professional Tipster
FREE TIPS FOR FRIDAY

FOOTBALL

ROMANIA: Liga 1 - Relegation Group 17:30
CFR Cluj - Voluntari ---> CFR Cluj to win odd 1.65 WON FT 2:1

FRANCE: National 18:45
Chateauroux - Les Herbiers ---> Over 2.5 goals odd 1.75 WON FT 3:0

2 of 3 free tips + 2 of 3 premium tips. Kinda of good day for all of us!
2/3 on free picks and 2/3 on premiums is pretty nice,above average
continue like this and you will have awesome statistics,nice matches!!

Thanks mate!!
Last round in almost all Eurpoan major leagues, be carefull with your bets. Soon i will post some free tips for  all of you and early in morning will offer my premium games. Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
FREE TIPS FOR FRIDAY

FOOTBALL

2/3 on free picks and 2/3 on premiums is pretty nice,above average
continue like this and you will have awesome statistics,nice matches!!
Professional Tipster
FREE TIPS FOR FRIDAY

FOOTBALL

Professional Tipster
Pages:
Jump to: