Pages:
Author

Topic: Free betting tips by Janinjo - page 2. (Read 354 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
November 19, 2020, 04:34:51 PM
It depends how you look on it...For bigger odds I'll play less units. For smaller more secure odds I'll play more units. For this first bet I choose a modest stake. We'll see how it goes.

Here is my bet:
https://prnt.sc/vmcgl1

Thank you for sharing your bet.
Can you confirm how much $ is worth a unit in your bets?
Can you add and suggest bet sizes too on each bet you will place?
And it is not a guarantee that when the odds are lower, you will get an assured win because sometimes I have also lost on bets in which the odds were 1.1 at the start and the team lost with 0:2 (I placed a bet on home team win moneyline).

Hi OP I am curious to see your previous experience on game betting... Can you share your previous bets?
Or did you have any statistics to share? It's always better share some proofs about bets since most of users want see abilities of a tipster...

I am not disheartening OP but it is also true that a new tipster may not want to show their lost bets, so they will only share their winning slips.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
November 19, 2020, 04:12:14 PM
Hi OP I am curious to see your previous experience on game betting... Can you share your previous bets?
Or did you have any statistics to share? It's always better share some proofs about bets since most of users want see abilities of a tipster...
Activity: 523
Merit: 256
November 19, 2020, 03:41:27 PM
To make such advice really work, most people will probably want to wait for a few forecasts to go right.
It is risky to immediately take the advice given as true, but we appreciate that you make it public in the forum here.
If a good tip has come up a few times, I would also like to give it a try.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
November 19, 2020, 03:07:29 PM
Maybe you should consider collecting your data in a table/google sheets so people who visit this thread can see your performance before they decide to follow you. Nobody wants to follow a fail tipster as you would agree.

This would be pretty cool. If you want to give away betting tips more regularly I would recommend keep updating this post here. A table to consolidate your bets would definitely be nice. And after being right a few times right you should get a lot of followers here on the forum. A good track record is the most important thing on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 19, 2020, 02:46:56 PM
That's right, for now, I will not follow your tips but who knows it will successful someday.

Will you mind locking this thread for a while and then come back when you will drop again your tips? It may I guess hard to track down your tips if this thread will I guess full of comments.

I just open my yes on this thread for more update, thank you for the generosity you have given a prediction tip.
ReiMomo is right, it might be hard to track down your bet if it's flooded by reply to many user. i think just unlocked whenever you are giving your free tips for us.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
November 19, 2020, 02:08:00 PM
Maybe you should consider collecting your data in a table/google sheets so people who visit this thread can see your performance before they decide to follow you. Nobody wants to follow a fail tipster as you would agree.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
November 19, 2020, 02:05:55 PM
So, isn't the more units means more chances of losing big as well if the game turns out bad? Are you going to share the picks only? Or some of your own betslips? Good luck to you on this journey but my suggestion is to share some betslips too because followers only follow those tipsters nowadays who bet on their predictions themselves and win them.

It depends how you look on it...For bigger odds I'll play less units. For smaller more secure odds I'll play more units. For this first bet I choose a modest stake. We'll see how it goes.

Here is my bet:
https://prnt.sc/vmcgl1
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
November 19, 2020, 02:03:38 PM
That's right, for now, I will not follow your tips but who knows it will successful someday.

Will you mind locking this thread for a while and then come back when you will drop again your tips? It may I guess hard to track down your tips if this thread will I guess full of comments.

I just open my yes on this thread for more update, thank you for the generosity you have given a prediction tip.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
November 19, 2020, 01:54:16 PM
I'll try to watch first your bet and won't follow it for now but if the results are good I'll be following your future betting tips, I think you should include on the OP or on your title how many wins you have and losses as well as the profit.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
November 19, 2020, 01:53:14 PM
So, isn't the more units means more chances of losing big as well if the game turns out bad? Are you going to share the picks only? Or some of your own betslips? Good luck to you on this journey but my suggestion is to share some betslips too because followers only follow those tipsters nowadays who bet on their predictions themselves and win them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
November 19, 2020, 01:35:27 PM
Hi,

I decided to share with you some betting tips, predictions, analysis... Every day I'll try to pick winning tips so we can all profit.
My favorite markets to bet on are over/under goals, corners, 1x2, and double chance. I prefer football and basketball. Most of my tips will be football.

I'll be using Units system for betting from 1 to 10. Meaning more units, the more secure I feel about this bet.

So here is my first tip.

Double - 19.11.2020.

De Graafschap - Cambuur over 2,5 goals
Bayern Munich - CSKA Moscow, CSKA Moscow wins
Odds: 2,01 (Bet365)
Bet: 5/10 units

Good luck everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: